Approved New Member: XenoCide78

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 1, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome XenoCide78,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. XenoCide78

XenoCide78 Walk On

Jul 1, 2013
    Name: Mike
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 XenoCide78
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Have AIM not sure of the account name
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: M-F 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Sat-Sun 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm (all times are available kickoff times, weekends can be extended later if need be)
    Favorite Teams: Ohio State
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: The Gaming Tailgate

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA. In the HPL league hosted on Utopia, and other leagues that have their own websites.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games for about 20 years now, about 8 years online playing.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Simulation stype football player. I'm an avid football fan so I strive to emulate real-life as much as possible. I usually am highly involved in my dynasties and am often doing stuff in them even when I don't have a game to be played. At this time in my life, I play NCAA Football about 95% of the time when gaming and various other games make up the 5%.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm close enough to that age range and would prefer a more "mature" gaming experience over others.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I grew up in Ohio and so I naturally was raised to be a Buckeyes fan, so of course I follow them in an almost religious manner but enjoy spending most of my Saturdays watching any college football game I can get. I served 5 years active duty in the United States Marine Corps and did a year-long tour in Afghanistan. I now live in central Virginia with my wife, beautiful daughter, and animals, and commute to the Washington, D.C. area for my job.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I don't foresee their being any issues. I'm generally a quiet person (I have been lurking and reading here for a few months).

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Another quality place to discuss both College Football and NCAA Football, as well as perhaps another online dynasty to participate in and further expand my enjoyment of the NCAA Football game.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? In previous situations I encountered, if I have the users AIM/Phone number I will text them and explain to them the issue and what the league rule is in that situation. If that ceases to resolve the situation, I will contact the commish to bring to light the issue.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I haven't actually looked at any of the leagues on here yet. I'm open to any style league, my personal preference is smaller schools (3* and below). I have played in dynasties starting as coordinators at 1*, head coaches at 1*, head coaches at 3* and lower, all users in same conference. I'm open to anything to be honest.
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
    Nice App.. Approved. Welcome to TSO! NCAA Leagues are still forming so be sure to get into a league shortly!! Just let us know if there iss anything we can do to help.