Approved New Member: xFatJoe

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 3, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. xFatJoe

xFatJoe Walk On

Name: Joseph Arambula

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN- xFatJoe

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: NA

Time Zone: Pacific

General Availability for User vs User games: anytime, but mainly depends on the day

Favorite Teams: Lakers, Dodgers, Kings, Cowboys

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: A member invited me to join, Spayer419

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    a few different 2k12 leagues from operation sports.com but they never lasted.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games since I was 10, and online I have been playing for 5 years

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am a competitive player, but I play fair I don't cheese

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Im right in that age group
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes and no no questions
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Im looking for a sim style league that will last, I hate putting time and effort into a team and have the league just fall apart, I have a family and I don't like to waste time on bs leagues.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Im a fair player and I feel I could be a better player after a season with this league
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    A better player in 2k basketaball
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Pause the game, see if I can get in contact with admin if not finish the game and let the admin know what the problem was

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Spayer419's 2k13 league

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved...