New Member: xGRIDIRONxGURUx

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by xGRIDIRONxGURUx, Dec 15, 2010.

1. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

xGRIDIRONxGURUx GO DUCKS. WIN THE DAY.

Name: Eric
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN-xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Email:ericjvaughn@gmail.com
    AIM:N/A but can set one up on my droid if needed for dynasty
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: evenings, and both evenings and nights on tuesday/thursday, days saturdays
    Favorite Teams: Oregon, Auburn, UT Vols
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: referred by FSUPRIME from TGT forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? yes... NCAA ive played MMOFL, COFL, POWERHOUSE, DCS (my own long running dynasty), Mid Tier

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? WAY TOO LONG according to my wife... and been playing NCAA online since the feature became available

3. What type of player would you say you are? sim style to the MAX

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i think ill fit in :)

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes and no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. im 31, married, kids, i coach HS ball as an OC, played in college as QB in the SoCon when ETSU still had their program, when Moss was at Marshall and Marshall was still D1AA, 2 VERY HUMBLE years of arena and 1 short stint in Europe... i now consult to European teams that are rebuilding professional leagues after the NFLE fold... we also own a business that my wife runs, so we do well and stay busy... i play NOTHING but NCAA series... PERIOD...

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? would love to settle in and be a regular, especially contribute to the coach's section that i saw and read over a little bit before filling out this app

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? solid dynasty playtime, good humor, good football talk, and overall good fellowship

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? ask the player if he is aware of what he is doing, if he says sorry move on, if he says "yeah" or "i dont care" continue the game and report it to commish in a PM... or just handle it however the commish addresses in rules/bylaws or whatever the forum sets as a standard i would suppose...

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? havent got to check them out, but looking for a heisman slider dynasty preferably one that has fast speed with zero-low threshold... but will take whatever im not picky...

2. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

lol i copied the code from the new members start here, it was light blue, so i changed it black and forgot to change it back to white before posting... =\ so ummm yeah... sorry 'bout that

"E"

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

no prob Eric, I fixed it for ya. ;)

Application Approved, Welcome to TSO!

4. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

nice... thanks... whats the next move from here, mi going to read over some more stuff and look at some of the dynasties... again, thanks

"E"

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Have a look at Sim Nation when you get a chance. I may have a spot in the SEC West, and Auburn would be available. If it looks like your kind of thing, let me know and we'll chat about it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

good deal will do... thanks for the response

"E"

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

No problem. Just sent you a PM.

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Their is only one dynasty like that on the market (we play on normal) and that is BCS Chaos. Our top tier CPU teams play rather well so alot of folks shy away from us but if your interested I'll let our commish know. We are currently reviewing applicants but due to the holiday schedule its taking a little longer than usual to fill the void. It doesn't slow our OD down (we've been advancing every 24hrs for the past two weeks; normally have a 48-72hr advance schedule) as our members really enjoy the slider settings. We're in year 4 week 13 and a spot may be available in the ACC (FSU, VT taken). Not sure if we wanted to 'crowd' the SEC with 4 users but UT would be available if that was the case.

Anyway, I'll let JV know your interested and will get back to you. Welcome to TSO!!

PS-I have to go back to TGT, haven't voted in the tourney in a week or two;)

9. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

@emmdotfrisk/archie grifffin: tried to join the holiday bowl... says i have insufficient priv's to post there... maybe i have to wait for a period of time before i can do anything? not sure, didnt read it anywhere but i may have overlooked it...

@ jerzeyreign: tourney closed, coaching carousel actually pulled the upset over custom playbooks lol

"E"

• Like Like x 1
  10. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

A fellow Buccaneer! Welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Coaching carousel FTW! I thought they had a 'second chance' tourney going. Will check it out once I get off from work.