New Member: XLenceofXQtion

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by XLenceofXQtion, Jan 28, 2011.

1. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

Jan 27, 2011

Name:Robert Turner
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):

Xbox: XLenceofXQtion

AIM: n/a
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability: Tues-Sat 7pm - 4am EST
    Favorite Teams: Seahawks, Longhorns
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Friends

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    NCAA, Madden.
    I have run my own Leagues for NCAA since '09 and Madden since '10. (XBOX)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Been playing video games since 1983. I have been playing online since 1998 on PC, but I was a beta tester for Xbox LIVE before its official launch on original Xbox.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I play to have fun. The days of playing the cpu in league type games are over. I enjoy organized leagues with rules to eliminate the frustrating play of "Lobby Gamers". I like the definition of "sim player". Good game are those that are as realistic as possible.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I am 33, but feel like I am 24...why? because I love to play video games. Thats what we all have in common! We love our games! I might be married, have two kids, but I can still enjoy some great fooball game with fellas who want the same thing I want.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    No Questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Previously mentioned, I am married with two kids. I work from home which is AWESOME! Started working from home back in september and my video game time has grown ten fold...LOVE IT. I most love my sports games, but also enjoy a good RPG. I do tech support for a living, and it keeps the bills paid.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    At least 5 days per week active.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Ejoying sports games with like-minded sports gamers.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would pause the game, and remind them thats breaking the league rules. Then resume to complete the game. After the game I would let the commish know what happened.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I am just getting started, but I am interested to see what other leagues have to offer.
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    @Emmdotfrisk @Shaun Mason any chance I can get this expedited? Sorry to bug you guys but I'm trying to get him rolling in the TMFL.

By the way does this count as a referral - X can you please confirm that I referred you here? Theres a contest to win a free copy of NCAA 12 :)
  3. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

Jan 27, 2011
    Yes...Keller is the "Friend" that I heard from to join Traditionsportsonline.
  4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Ok good I was just getting ready to ask who your friend is. Application Approved. Welcome to TSO Rob!