New Member: XtHcX519X

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by XtHcX519X, Oct 26, 2009.

1. XtHcX519X

XtHcX519X Guest

New Member: XtHcX519X

Old school online leagues vet.

Always play 100% sim.

Looking for anything Madden 10, NHL 10, NBA Live 10, Fight Night Round 4, UFC Undisputed 2009 and Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

Look forward to playing with you guys.

Time to go sign-up on some waiting lists...

2. XtHcX519X

XtHcX519X Guest

Name: Rob Stewart
    Gamertag/PSN: XBLGT: XtHcX519X
    Email: xthcx519x@hotmail.com
    AIM: XtHcX360X
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: 12pm to 4 pm est and 9pm to 12 am Monday to Friday, All day on weekends
    Favorite Teams: Ravens, Raptors, Leafs, Jays
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: On AIM from someone I play with at a different league

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Played on almost every Madden site on the web.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing videogames since 1984, been playing online since NFL2K1 on Dreamcast over Seganet.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Pretty serious, always play by the rules but I don't really care if I win or lose. I like to have fun playing.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I'm old just like you guys.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

None at all. A site has to have league rules to succeed, seen so many sites fail do to cheesey players.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Well I'm 30 years old, huge fan of online games. I have been married for 8 years and have a 6 year old daughter.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Well I was referred from a Madden guy so I'm definitely here for some Madden and whatever else I can find.