New Member: Xtreme Snoopy

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by xtreme snoopy, Apr 16, 2010.

1. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

Apr 14, 2010
    New Member: Xtreme Snoopy

Name: Matt
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XTREME Snoopy (Xbox; also very old name which is why its slightly juvenile)
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: US Central
    General Availability:Mon-Fri 10am-4pm; 9pm-2am
    Favorite Teams:OU sooners, All Dallas teams, Newcastle United
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Online dynasty forum got moved from VSN as it was having quite the time with technical difficulties

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Very active in 2 Online Dynasties, active FIFA player but haven't played in a couple of months

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been into playing video games my entire life and been an extremely active online player since the first Socom on my ps2.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    strategic and opportunistic player yet I am big believer in following certain sets of rules in order to maintain order and keep it fun for everyone

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I have had older friends my entire life and don't really think there would be any friction on either side, I'm very easy going which in and of itself resolves most disputes.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes and no real Qs or concerns; seems pretty basic and similar to the guideline our league already follows.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm a Psychology Senior at the University of Oklahoma. I am involved in two NCAA ODs (Houston and Kansas). I currently own my own business, Four O' Five Entertainment LLC, where I am CEO/President. We currently are involved with plans to open up a sports bar here in Norman and are looking at possibilities opening up elsewhere. I'm originally from Dallas,TX and therefore a huge Cowboy, Maverick, Rangers, Stars fan, I am also a big supporter of soccer and follow Newcastle United.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? To be honest I am pretty busy and outside of my online dynasty I probably wont be too active in the rest of the forums; however that could change with the summer approaching.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Conference championships, and alot of them.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Play out the game, save the cheese plays in question, contact the offending player and commish and get it sorted out in PMs if possible.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes, as I stated earlier though I'm pretty busy and have a pretty hard time keeping my 2 leagues in check and dedicating enough time to both so I don't think I could add another league to my load right now.
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved