New Member: xx Vols xx

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by xx Vols xx, Jul 31, 2010.

1. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

New Member: xx Vols xx

Name: Jeff Bryden
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: Vols824
    Email: vols824@comcast.net
    AIM: volsrdfl
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Most nights after 9pm Eastern and on Weekends
    Favorite Teams: Vols, Titans, Braves
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?: Ive been online gaming since the Dreamcast days. I have played multiple season of NCAA & Madden in the old OSFL. I later began playing on the Xbox in the RDFL (Real Deal Football League) for several years and into the early 360 days. I have played in Madden, NCAA, and Baseball Leagues in the RDFL. The RDFL broke up about 3 years ago and I have not played in a dedicated league since. I'm old (43) lol, have have a stressful job and enjoy playing sports games with friends as stress relief. My Xbox broke fro thge 3rd time so now I play only on the PS3. I am new to the PS3 and dont have alot of friends, only 3 or so SIM guys that I have known since the RDFL days that have PS3's.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since the Sega Dream Cast days

3. What type of player would you say you are? St8 up Sim 100% I dont play random lobby games

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I prefer playing adult players, they tend to be more simulation style of play compared to kids and early teenagers

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Read them all & no concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am married with (2) kids ages 3 and 7 and have been married for 11 years. I am a Detective for one of the larger Police Departments in Tennessee. I have worked there for 15+ years and have less than 10 till retirement. I enjoy playing with my kids and Bass fishing from my boat.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I dont like to over committ to too many leagues at one time. I would like to play in a NCAA league & Madden league though

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Meeting some new SIM gamers that I can ball with for many years to come.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would finish the game and then discuss the infraction with him. If it were a serious infraction I would definately notify the league commish

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Im about to check them out now

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Great Application Jeff. Application Approved. Welcome to TF!

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

4. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Thanks man,

Ok Colts I will check it out...

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Detective huh? Any inside information you can give us on the Lorenzen Wright case... don't worry we're on the internet, we won't tell a soul, lol jk.... Welcome to TF

6. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Sorry, Dont live in Memphis....

Thanks for the Welcome