Approved New Member: xxgoldie glocks

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 23, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome xxgoldie glocks,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. xxgoldie glocks

xxgoldie glocks Walk On

Name: Clayton Green
    Gamertag/PSN xXGoldie Glocks (XBox 360)
    IM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Any time between 7 PM and 12 PM
    Favorite Teams: Florida Gators, Atlanta Braves, and Georgia Southern
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: My brother(CGreen214) told me about the site and asked me to check it out.
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, I have played in a league with a few friends on the NCAA series of years past. I have also played games such as Call of Duty on SBGaming.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? It has been roughly 21 years that I have been playing video games, and I have been apart of the online community for 8.
    3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a competitive gamer looking to meet new people and play on a quality site for years to come. I like to win but am not worried about losing and will not stir up any negative situations that could impact anyone in any way. All in all, I am just playing to have fun.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I like the fact the community is composed of individuals around my same age. It helps with matching levels of maturity in a way that always people to bond on more than just a gaming scenario.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the rules and they are pretty straight forward.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a recent graduate from Georgia Southern and have a degree in Exercise Science. Currently, I work for a physical therapy clinic and am looking to get back into school for my doctorate. I love spending time with my friends and family and play video games on my downtime.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? No one should have a problem with me as I get along with everyone. I, as everyone on here, am looking to play with an online community minus all the drama one may see with other sites.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? It is my goal to play video games with like minded people and build relationships with individuals that in other circumstances I may not have an opportunity to meet.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I check with who ever is in charge and make sure that a rule has been clearly broken and leave it up to the person in charge to take action.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have not checked them out yet, but I am interested in seeing what the leagues have to offer.

3. xxgoldie glocks

xxgoldie glocks Walk On

Name: Clayton Green
    Gamertag/PSN xXGoldie Glocks (XBox 360)
    IM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Any time between 7 PM and 12 PM
    Favorite Teams: Florida Gators, Atlanta Braves, and Georgia Southern
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: My brother(CGreen214) told me about the site and asked me to check it out.
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, I have played in a league with a few friends on the NCAA series of years past. I have also played games such as Call of Duty on SBGaming.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? It has been roughly 21 years that I have been playing video games, and I have been apart of the online community for 8.
    3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a competitive gamer looking to meet new people and play on a quality site for years to come. I like to win but am not worried about losing and will not stir up any negative situations that could impact anyone in any way. All in all, I am just playing to have fun.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I like the fact the community is composed of individuals around my same age. It helps with matching levels of maturity in a way that always people to bond on more than just a gaming scenario.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the rules and they are pretty straight forward.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a recent graduate from Georgia Southern and have a degree in Exercise Science. Currently, I work for a physical therapy clinic and am looking to get back into school for my doctorate. I love spending time with my friends and family and play video games on my downtime.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? No one should have a problem with me as I get along with everyone. I, as everyone on here, am looking to play with an online community minus all the drama one may see with other sites.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? It is my goal to play video games with like minded people and build relationships with individuals that in other circumstances I may not have an opportunity to meet.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I check with who ever is in charge and make sure that a rule has been clearly broken and leave it up to the person in charge to take action.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have not checked them out yet, but I am interested in seeing what the leagues have to offer.

4. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Glad you finally got signed up Bro. When everything gets settled go under tradition football and check out Shake and Bake. Im hoping to get you into our league.

5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Need to post your name!! When done you should be good to go

6. xxgoldie glocks

xxgoldie glocks Walk On

7. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved. Should be good to go! Best of luck with finding a league.

8. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Uh-oh, another member with multiple x's before their screen name.... probably trouble!