new member - xxphactr

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by xXPHACTR, Jun 27, 2010.

xXPHACTR Banned

Jun 27, 2010
    new member - xxphactr

Name: Trevor
    AIM: golden00arms
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability: day
    Favorite Teams: FSU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: OS

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes I have played madden and ncaa leagues before on OS and EA forums.

2. How long have you been playing video games? I have been playing since middle school on sega 32 x stuff like that.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Pass first run second, I like to play for fun.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think I fit into that group nicely. From a age standpoint and a maturity level.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes/no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm going to school working part time. I have a really great girlfriend that I have been with for the past 3 yrs. I enjoy gaming in my free time when she lets me :).

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Play in a league or two.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A good competitive league with mature players.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? PM/Email or AIM the user who is running our league so he can handle the situation how he or she sees fit.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Not yet, I read the southern comfort post on OS so I decided to check it out.
  2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    That was my post you seen on OS. Once your app is approved hit myself or sdid22 (commish) up. We're looking for one for the ACC Atlantic with Florida State the only team taken. Clemson runs a spread so they might fit your pass first mentality you have.

Welcome to TF
  3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Welcome to TF Trevor! Application Approved

If it is a minor rule break, just pause the game and message your opponent to pay attention to the rule he is breaking.. If it is something serious, then try to save some pics/vids to send to the commish
  4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Jul 6, 2009
    Check out the new PS3 league is in the NEW MEMBER LOUNGE