New Member: xxReCkL3ss

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by xxReCkL3ss, Nov 17, 2010.

1. xxReCkL3ss

xxReCkL3ss Walk On

Name: David
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox: xxReCkL3ss
    Email:xinister2002@yahoo.com
    AIM:xinister2k11
    Time Zone PST
    General Availability: Anytime after 6pm pst
    Favorite Teams:Vikings, Ravens
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports and I have some friends in the TMFL league.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I am in 2 other Madden 11 Leagues. One is Madden champions league and the other is The Redzone

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games since I was a lil kid, I have been playing online for 2 years now.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am a sim player, and have had no complaints yet regarding my style of play in madden.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I say I fall in that Age range since I am 30yrs old.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I have and I have no problems with it.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am very passionate when it comes to football, madden 11 is my way of life.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Very active, at least I think so.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    To play with other sim league members and be part of a great comunity.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I pause the game and send him a message, if he still keeps doing it then I take video to have as proof. After the game I will pm the comish and let him know what happened.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes I would like to join TMFL.

2. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Hey man, you seem like a good dude.

Interested in any NCAA leagues? Obviously I can see the love for madden, lol

3. xxReCkL3ss

xxReCkL3ss Walk On

Thanks for the invite, but I am good with madden for now.

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Nice app David, I'm sure they'll get you squared away soon.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF David.