new member xXx J WinT xXx

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by xXx J WinT xXx, Jan 25, 2010.

1. new member xXx J WinT xXx

In order to place you in a proper league, please follow these steps:

1. Read the RULES and FAQ. Make sure you understand what will be expected of you as a member of this community and team owner.

2. Check the league description hub. It will tell you about each league that we have here as well as give you insight to the roster in each league. Go ahead and read all you want, but only pay attention and take interest in ones that have openings. Commissioners are required to keep these threads current.

3. Create a thread in this section titled "New Member: <your screen name>" This will allow us to track your application process. In the first post of this thread, please copy and paste the questions below along with your answers. These will aid us in placing you in the proper league.

Quote:clear eyes full heart cant loose coach taylor
    Name:justin alan winters
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xXx J WinT xXx (xbox)
    Email:winters_justin2@yahoo.com
    AIM:n/a
    Time Zone:Kentucky time ...central us
    General Availability:all the time
    Favorite Teams: miami kentucky south carolina
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:a friend of mine

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?jus with friends ncaa and madden

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?2 years

3. What type of player would you say you are?straight foward very competitive

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    thas cool
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    no
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. i am 22 and i love football and basketball ..big uk basketball fan ..woop woop im jus laid back guy

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? yeah jus the ncaa right now

4. PM the commish of the league you are interested in. A few questions might come up that are league specific, such as teams and general availability.
    no
    5. Once you have been accepted into a league the commish will post in your thread saying so.

6. Congrats, you are now a valuable part of our community as a team owner!

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application denied:
    - Incomplete questions
    - Improper format

Please resubmit in this thread once you have it corrected.

Thanks,

~Drifter