New Member: xyzvld22

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 6, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome xyzvld22,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    Name:Vlad
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS xyzvld22

Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability: 12 AM-3 AM more nights, 12 PM-2 PM week days ,all day sunday
    Favorite Teams: Boston Red Sox/Bruins/Celtics Pats, UNH Hockey, Man U
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: EA TW Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? : This wold be my first one

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 10 + years , online the last 3-4 mostly TW with some little FIFA here and there

3. What type of player would you say you are? Very competitive lol

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I generally get along with a lot of people

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time: Live in Vegas,although about to move to Houston in a couple of months.Have a great gf,who lets me play as much TW as I'd like...

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? fairly involved

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Get to play with same people on regular bases

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Ask him privately,listen to his explanation and take it from there

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Tiger Woods 12 Tour (which will hopefully branch into the new Tournament Mode)

Thanks

3. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

are you interested in joining a FIFA league?

4. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    i haven't play fifa in a year and don't have 11... i play a lot of dayly TW tourneys,so not sure how much time i'll have...maybe after i move,if i decide to will deff shoot you a pm

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

application approved. Welcome

6. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    Cheers! Demo comes out today!!!