Approved New Member: Ya Dunn Know

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 2, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Ya Dunn Know,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Ya Dunn Know

Ya Dunn Know Walk On

Name: Matt Dunn aka Dunner
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox - yadunnknow
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: nil (do people still use these?) - twitter: @yadunnknow
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: weekdays before 2pm, wed/thurs all day all night sometimes on weekends if pre-arranged
    Favorite Teams: Habs
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Fiddy14

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? United Leagues & League Gaming - NHL

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? video games forever, online with 360 for 7+yrs

3. What type of player would you say you are? Casual, realistic, non-cheese

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Feel good.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and nope

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. - married, home owner, soon to be father, love live sports, ref minor hockey

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I love playing the NHL series, so i'll be there for all my games, and try to be as active in forums as possible

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? New friends to game with, competitive and fair play amongst the leagues.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'll mention it to him/her and depending on how they react will determine next steps. Finish the game and then report it to an admin, if it's a serious infraction.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I'm interested in an NHL league and a FIFA league for Xbox. Preferred league setup? Casual, drafting teams, fun atmosphere.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

4. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

admins, approval?

5. Ya Dunn Know

Ya Dunn Know Walk On

I can't reply in the new owners page....Do I have to pay my fee before I can post??

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Welcome to TSO.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ya Dunn Know

Ya Dunn Know Walk On

Glad to join, can't wait to begin this new season and hopefully EA sports follows through with a solid product. I just grabbed this app for my blackberry so still trying to figure it out.

• Like Like x 1