New Member: Yak61

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 24, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Yak61,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Yak61

Yak61 Walk On

Oct 24, 2011
    Name: Jake
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): yakoob16
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: Eastern (North America)
    General Availability for User vs User games: Daily
    Favorite Teams: Liverpool, Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Lions, Detroit Tigers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Linked by another member

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 14 years total, 10 online

3. What type of player would you say you are? Casual, I only play sports games but I play them quite often.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Most people I work with are older then me, I get along fine, won't be a problem. Also it seems the leagues here are more structured and organized with less BS.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a University student. I only buy Madden, Fifa and NHL on a yearly basis, only games I enjoy.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? By being a part of a league that I can continue as long as they make FIFA games.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? To be part of an established community and enhance my online gaming experience.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Post a thread in the league forum, screenshot if possible/necessary.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I am looking to join a FIFA league, 1-on-1 games.
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    Application approved. Welcome to TSO Yak61