New Member: Yash Roodhouse

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Yash Roodhouse, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Yash Roodhouse

Yash Roodhouse Walk On

New Member: Yash Roodhouse

Name: John Rugh
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: Yash Roodhouse
    Email: rooinfo@gmail.com
    AIM: johnwily
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: weeknights after 7-8, weekends vary
    Favorite Teams: Texas Longhorns, Titians, Astros, Rockets
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Only OD the last 2 years with close friends.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Video games my whole life, online 3-4 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Sim. I hate cheesing. Even playing with close buddies its hard to keep them from cheesing. Want a realistic experience.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I am 27, so I hope I can fit right in. I have enough experience to know that if you aren't playing with mature people (no matter the age) the experience is a dud.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes I did. Will there be updates to the rules for NCAA now that EA has introduced things like: easier hurry up offense/defense (what do you do with teams like OU/Texas that run super hurry up in real life?), defense is now able to see what players are breaking the huddle before they pick their play, with formation subs I can legally put my #1 WR anywhere on the field - why is this frowned upon?, what players are permitted to be inserted into certain formations?, a CB in wildcat?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Graduated from Texas in 05. Lived in Austin since. Married a Texas Tech grad 2 years ago.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I can't honestly answer this question. If I get into a league I will be active in the league.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

A realistic NCAA experience.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I would note the qtr, time and down. After the game find the highlight video and save it. Then share it with whomever has authority to do something about it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Briefly, under the descriptions thread. Only saw 8 and of those a few of the links were dead.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved. Welcome to TF, John.

Yes, there will be a new rule set for the release of 2011. In previous versions of the game, subbing in your 99 spd WR to the FB or TE spot could cause AI mismatches that were impossible to defend. In order to protect the defense and thus the competitiveness of games we had to create rules and provisions such as this. Basically, our rules provide an adaptation to the game to provide a realistic simulation to real life play.

Yes, the description thread links are outdated. Some of those leagues changed names or formed other leagues. They will all be fixed for '11 soon.