Approved New Member: yasky33

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 16, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome yasky33,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. yasky33

yasky33 Walk On

Name: Larry Bellar
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: skype = etoppsfan
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games:
    Favorite Teams: Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: OOTP League "Dugout"

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? yes What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? OOTP Where?

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 10+ years

3. What type of player would you say you are? serious

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? age is just a number

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? yes Any questions or concerns? no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Sports fanatic, involved in youth baseball.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? fitting in just fine.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? having lots of fun interacting with other sports fanatics.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Notify the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? yes Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? not sure at this time. What is your preferred league setup?

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Welcome Larry, can you expound on "serious" and is that a "no" I haven't read the rules or a no for questions and concerns?

PAgamer07

4. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Yasky, I realize you are here for The Dugout probably, but we have to make sure members joining the site aren't win at all costs type guys. In the event you end of joining an XBOX or PS3 league of some sort, and decide to become a douchebag, then we look like idiots for approving you :)

To be honest though, KnightNoles I dont think we will have any issues.

• Like Like x 1
  5. yasky33

yasky33 Walk On

By serious I mean I always play to win and take on all challenges very seriously. I am always looking to improve my team by searching potential trades, looking for possible additions via the waiver wire and free agency. I have been in Leagues where many of the owners just don't take it seriously and don't try to improve their team or try to put their best lineup on the field.

my answer on the other question should be yes I did read the rules and no to no questions or concerns.

thanks,
    Larry

• Like Like x 1
  6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

yasky33

Application approved, just know we as a community like to get along very well and some of these guys are good friends. Hope to get to know you and join the dugout! We need some dedicated and good owners!

The League forum
    http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/forums/tbl-the-dugout.686/

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/the-dugout-waitlist-and-current-openings.76378/

Description and rules
    http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/the-dugout-league-description-and-rules.73554/