New Member yella

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Highyella, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

New Member yella

Name:Jon
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX):highyella1
    Email:popalocka7@hotmail.com
    AIM:popalocka7
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability:anytime
    Favorite NCAA Team:Texas Longhorns
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:A friend of mine

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?yes,league daddy.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?For a long time and ive played online football since ncaa 04 on ps2

3. What type of player would you say you are?Decent sim player

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?i dont know if that should affect me lol.but i dont really care.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?yea i have none

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.
    so far im just following my friend ducemac so far....

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

You have any interest in getting your own Tradition Dynasty going with the couple of buddies you got here? I see there is like three of you that are friends.

I think we have to start another Dynasty and fill in around you guys. It won't be difficult, we have alot of new members.

Let me know.

3. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

honestly im not cut out for being a GM or a dynasty leader, i just like to show up and recruit and play my games.

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

don't take this the wrong way.. but just "showing up" is not how we roll... we require active participation on the forums in relation to posting game summaries, team updates, scouting reports etc...

this isn't a "play my game, recruit and the log off until the next week" type of deal.

Im not saying your not right for our leagues.. i just want you to understand the expectations around here. It's cool if your not commish material, not everyone is, but saying you just want to do the essentials is a warning flag to me.

5. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

Well if you read my OP then you will see that ive played in league daddy leagues before OD even came out , and posting game summaries was a big part of it,aswell as posting on the forums.

me saying i just wanna show up and do the essentials is just me saying i dont want to go through testing broken sliders and searching for players for dynasties etc.Being a commish takes too much time and i dont want any part of it.

6. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I read your OP & all it says is that you were in some league on LeagueDaddy. No where in your OP does it say you had to post game summaries or post on forums. If people don't know what LeagueDaddy is they won't know what it entails. The way you replied to Ryno's post about what this league is about is a red flag for me, but good luck getting into the league.

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

im giving guys the benefit of the doubt at this point... so we will see who is active and who is not as time goes by.

So Yella, who are the guys you know that have signed up on the site? I will put you all in the new dynasty if you want.

check in here...http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2832

8. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

I dont know why my reply would raise a red flag, he asked a question and i replied because evidently he didnt know that league daddies setup is the same as this sites( with the exception that u had to record the stats and scores yourself).I was basically defending a misinterpreted statement i made earlier.

I know Ducemac,tincup,scraiperman, lilmaggie(from leaguedaddy and 09 OD),ive played in a few dynasties with Jrc, texhrns.
    Most if not all the people i know are already in a dynasty and if that dynasty is full, i would like to remain on the waiting list for theres until a spot opens.