New Member: Yoshi

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 21, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Yoshi,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Yoshi

Yoshi Walk On

Aug 21, 2011

Name: Josh
    Gamertag/PSN Yoshi420-PSN*
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Jsiegel80 AIM*
    Time Zone: MST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Most all nights and weekends
    Favorite Teams: Denver Broncos (season ticket holder) Minnesota Vikings (ahh McnNabb I'm so not sure)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Bobjr. I see there are a lot of nice familar faces; Cade, MG, GTG, Emmdot, JP, among others

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden *UFL for about 3 seasons, BG league for about 2 seasons, MLB the SHOW for two seasons

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing Madden since it came out in 1992. Online games since PS3 went online.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a competitive player at all games, but I also am very fair and likeable. I love competitision and respect anybody that plays the game the way it shoudl be played.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? That''s perfect. I'm 31, my wife had our 1st child a month ago, and I have a lot of free time at home and will have plenty of Madden fixations.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No, everything is SIM, and that's the type of league i'm looking for. I've already played with the majority of the guys in the league. I could not be more excited and it's something I am looking forward to being a big part of.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm not sure if it's just the fact your life changes after you have a kid, but I do know a few people in this league have kids and can relate need to give and take. Give her the things she wants in change for the things that you want. I have a very supportive and amazing wife, but the fact she endorses me making Madden a big part of what I love, and getting manecures and pedicures are things that she loves haha.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I know the group, great people and I am excited to be a part of something again that I can truely look forward to.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I have a way of indvidualizing myself and I will think of a valuable section I see where I can bring some benefit. It's just great to have a community of guys who share the same excitment and interest you do.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I'm not a fan of drama and never have. I believe someone's word is all they have so I would try to reason with who I'm playing and make sure they understand what they did that was a violation and make sure they understand it's illegal.

I Would love to join this league and be an asset to this community as the owner of the Broncos!​
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    Application approved. Welcome to TSO Yoshi
  4. Yoshi

Yoshi Walk On

Aug 21, 2011
    Thanks David, looks like an incredible community!
  5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Oct 8, 2009
    Yosh! Welcome. A tidal wave of old UFL guys recently. I'm sending you a PM.
  6. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Jun 3, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    i wonder why ;)
    • Like Like x 2