Approved New Member: young sir

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 11, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome young sir,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. young sir

young sir Walk On

Name: Jordan Y.
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xbox: Young sir x PSN: youngsir1
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: skype: jordan.young.parsons
    Time Zone: atlantic canada
    General Availability for User vs User games: almost any time as long as i know before hand
    Favorite Teams: falcons
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: the sim standard

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden 10 11 12 with a group of my friends. also game battles where i use to play competitive FPS games.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? i have been playing video games for as long as i can remember and have been playing online since the ps2 and xbox online services have been available.

3. What type of player would you say you are? very competitive, i play the game of football the way i played in real life and have watch my whole life. i also play all games as far as possible. i fight until the end.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? doesn't matter to me i have always been the youngest of my friends so im fine with being the "kid"

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? read them and no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. im a university student, i play football, basketball, rugby and volleyball, i bike run and exercise daily. i love video games and sports and have been involved with both my entire life

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? i feel like i should fit in fine, i am a very opinionated person but also take time to listen and try and understand other peoples views and am always looking to collaborate with others.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? quality competition where im not getting mad because i feel like i have been cheated by the game/players i am playing with such as my friends i play madden and nba with.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? i play the game and hopefully win then let it be known after that this person isn't playing by the rules.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? i havnt really loooked in to them yet.

3. young sir

young sir Walk On

favorite teams : falcons, 76ers, avalanche, arsenal or bayern munich

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..