New Member: YoungC_804

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 14, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome YoungC_804,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. YoungC_804

YoungC_804 Walk On

Name: Chris​
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): YungC804 Xbox YoungC804 PS3​
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern​
    General Availability for User vs User games: Anytime after 6 pm​
    Favorite Teams: Miami Hurricanes(Football, Baseball), Atlanta Braves, Portland Trailblazers, Kentucky Wildcats(Basketball), San Fran 49ers, Detroit Red Wings, VCU Rams​
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operations Sports​

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Ive played in an Online Dynasty in NCAA for 2 yrs...here is a link to the most recent dynasty I am involved in​

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...23018-xbox-360-dynasty-committed-players.html
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Ive been playing video games since I was 7 yrs old, and Ive been playing online since 03​
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I would say I am a straight forward sim style player. I use just about every formation in my playbook and try to simulate how an actual would be played in "real life"​
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I have no problem with that since I'm close to that age range anyway.​
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read the rules and they are fine with me. No complaints or disagreeing on my end.​
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Im an accounting major from VCU. I love ALL sports and I'm just a laid back chill type person who just loves to live life to the fullest.​
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I see myself fitting in just fine because this is a more mature setting and more structured. I feel the rules and gameplay guidelines are essential in actually enjoying the online dynasty and limits the "cheese" you find when you play online.​
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I hope to meet and continue to game against quality people and opponents, who actually like to "play" the game instead of cheesing their way to victories or are sore losers.​
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Well Im not one to just run and tell on anyone but, I would wait to see if he/she meant to break the rules and if so, I would just let them know that its not cool. If they continue to do it, I probably wont play them again, but if they a blatantly disrespectful, then I would probably report them.​
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    No I have not had a chance to check out any leagues yet, but I plan on it as soon as I finish this application. I just prefer mature, sim style gamers who play the game the right way.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Welcome.

4. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
  5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    We don't do co-commissioners...you guys need to pick one. He can help you out with decisions and such, but as far as access to the private forums and moderator rights, only one per league,.

6. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Alright. That would be me, since I'm the one with all the forum experience. We'll just do like we do now for co-commishing, where we talk over decisions.