New Member: YpSiGooN55

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by YpSiGooN55, Nov 26, 2009.

1. YpSiGooN55

YpSiGooN55 Guest

New Member: YpSiGooN55

Name:Donte'
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): YpSiGooN55(360)
    Email:dontejayp@yahoo.com
    AIM:n/a
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability:afternoons around 5 and nights. Weekends also.
    Favorite Teams: Michigan and Wisconsin
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Posts on operations sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in some very good online dynastys but due to my football season starting (and school) I had to quit them in order to make time for my school work. Football is over now so I have extra time available.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since I was 8. I have been playing online since the release of the xbox 360.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am a strategist I would say, in NCAA I love building a team through recruiting then using different offensive and defensive game plans to make things challenging and fun.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I do not for see it being an issue, I am very mature for my age and can adapt very well.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?I have and no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I love sports, mainly football. I am a Junior in high school and I have a future in d1 college football which makes the game even more fun. With all of that I still keep a 3.3 cumulative GPA.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I have checked them out but I couldn't tell which ones had openings available.

Preferably, I am interested in a league that has recruiting restrictions, is an open dynasty, and is new. That would be ideal but I am open to anything!

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TF, Donte.

You can view the openings in a league by looking through the league description threads in each of the league forums.

Let me know if you have any problems.