New member: yragha1

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by yragha1, Apr 18, 2010.

1. yragha1

yragha1 Walk On

New member: yragha1

Name: Gary
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): UHfan007 (ps3)
    Email:
    AIM: yragha1
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: varies
    Favorite Teams: Houston Cougars
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: CLW

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Too many to mention but I'll try. NCAA is the only game I play so with that said. Played in the first (that I know of) 119 team NCAA league called DaOne ran by Mad Sci. I ran BsW (Brotherhood of Sport Warriors) a ps2/ps3 NCAA league for 9 seasons before growing tired of the everyday grind of babysitting. You know the saying, a select few ruin it for the rest of us. Currently a charter member of CLW's GBN and just finished my ninth season in the 119 team NCAA league NDL.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Since NCAA Football 2004.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I'm a run and shoot kind of guy that has tried over the years to tone it down and garner some kind of running game. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. I also have the mindset that a good blitz will eat up a QB faster than trying to play bend and don't break.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

No differences whatsoever.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes and no.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    My name is Gary, everyone calls me Rags (yRAGha) and I'm a switchman on the railroad. I'm a Houston Cougar football and basketball season ticket holder and love the NCAA Football series. I also like long walks on the beach.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I work 12 hour days, so I will when I can.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Good games, good sportsmanship and the chance to meet and play some of new ballers. Prefer using a headset.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    If AIM (AOL instant messenger) is on you send them a message that a rule violation has just occurred. We discuss this either in the game or after "NEVER" quitting the game and if and only if the result is not satisfactory I would consult a commissioner of the league I'm in to remedy the situation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Just learned about the site, so haven't really had a chance to browse as of yet.

2. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Welcome..UH has a good kid coming in Terrance Broadway

3. yragha1

yragha1 Walk On

Yes, and we are super excited. If he's as good as his highlights and rivals #5 dual threat national ranking we'll be pleased.

Thanks!

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

he is as good as his highlights i'm from baton rouge and have followed him for years

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hey Gary!

Good to see familiar "faces" joining up.... Hope everything is well bud.

6. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

good to see you over here Gary!

7. yragha1

yragha1 Walk On

Thanks Helli and RTP!

8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

acronym help please... :D

10. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Welcome to the sandbox Rags! It's good to have you back. Although, you may have to press for a greater smilie inventory....

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Pssssttt: RTP= RunThePound

Welcome to TF

12. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Anything for Rags, I'm sure we could make it happen.

PS... Run the Pound? WTF is that... I'll look it up on internetisms.com or whatever...

13. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

They'll let anyone in here.

By the way, who's complaining about the smiley inventory? :thingnana:

14. yragha1

yragha1 Walk On

Runthepound aka RTP, is a great member from that other league I'm in.

15. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

Other league? You're in another league? Do tell ... :runpuppy:

16. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

the mighty commish was also once in the league we do not speak of. :bangnana:

17. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

oh gawd... Well as you can all tell I'm still the same moron you all loved way back when gary... hahahah

18. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

Yo, Helli, you still running any offline 'nasties? If so, where? When I finally get myself back in the game, you know a priority of mine will be to get back in the 'nasty bidnezz.

19. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I'm hoping to get back into it this year but that will require EA to make additions because at this point I've come to the realization I don't have the time to keep up with it. To me the next step is some kind of stat report that we can import to avid or use for ourselves or something but I don't have the time to type in stats anymore... So I wanna do it... I started one last year that went for a little while and then died out because I just couldn't keep up.

Also it got lame because most of my cpu games are blowouts and then there's the 4-6 games each year worth typing up. At first I wasn't dominating the cpu and it was strange reporting 70-0 scores for all the other user teams.. then I started doing the same thing just out of competitiveness.

20. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

Yeah, if there was one thing I could add to the game if I had my choice - and we're covering gameplay, graphics, presentation, dynasty options, online options, etc. - it would probably be the ability to export stats from the game into a format online that I could post them on Avid, in a forum, wherever I pleased.

I'm sure that puts me in the 0.00001 percent of NCAA buyers. (y)

The blowouts of the CPU are always a dynasty-killer, from a reader standpoint and from the standpoint of the "coach's" interest. I know that I actually "enjoy" my losses if I'm reporting them for a dynasty. Well, I "enjoy" them once I sit down to write them. I break things and curse the fine name of EA while playing those games. I tend to post those games quicker just to show that there's some drama in my 'nasty or 'chise after all.

21. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

interesting thread.... will be interested to see what EA does regarding this.... muhahhahahahha

22. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

Wait a minute ... YOU KNOW SOMETHING!!!!!!

*** Heads off to Twitter to let the world know that an "insider" confirms that exportable stats are in NCAA '11 *** :p

23. yragha1

yragha1 Walk On

Talk about the damn game in the proper thread. This is a thread to welcome me to this great site!!!

Werd.

24. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

OK, Mr. OS. (y)