New Member: ZappaDawg

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ZappaDawg, Jul 14, 2009.

1. ZappaDawg

ZappaDawg Guest

New Member: ZappaDawg

Name: Ron
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 and Xbox- ZappaDawg
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Weeknights and Sundays
    Favorite NCAA Team: Texas
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? Madden leagues, various forum boards, mostly keeping stats through I've never done NCAA leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games since the early 80's. Online since late 90's.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Straight player to the core. It's about playing a good game and having a great realistic experience.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm 38 so I might be the old dude here..LOL

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No questions or concerns thus far.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you. Ideally I want to play with Texas or USC but I will play in any league with any team really. I've never done online dynasty on 360 so I might need to get up to speed.
  2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Feb 19, 2009
    Welcome to the site.

Have a look around, and feel free to post any questions you might have. The guys are pretty cool about answering quickly, though they're probably all playing the game right now :).

Each league has a description and a roster in place in their forums, so it's pretty easy to see what teams are available and where. It takes a few clicks, but you'll be able to find something you like, I'm guessing.

My set of leagues is a 360 setup. We don't have either Texas or USC available right now, but there are some mid-major and small-school spots. We kind of work from the smaller schools up in the OFFL. Each commish is listed on thir league roster, so feel free to contact anyone you think you might want to play with.

Welcome to Tradition Football,