New Member - Zikry (looking to join league)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Zikry, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Sep 22, 2010
    New Member - Zikry (looking to join league)

Name: Karim Zikry
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: Zikry
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Fairly Flexible Availability.
    Favorite Teams: NCAA -> University of Miami; FSU. NFL -> St Louis Rams
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Through various members who are already in leagues.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes. Been in Madden 09, 10, and 11 leagues. In Madden 10 & 11 part of the UFL (ultimate football league). Also currently in a NCAA league as well.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games for as long as I can remember. Been playing online for the last couple years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? In terms of skill im a decent player. Generally when I turn on the PS3 I'm just looking for a good time, don't really matter to me if I win, just as long as I play a good clean game against top notch guys.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? With me being 24 the age difference isn't that big a difference. I also find that the more "calm, cool and collected" guys are the "older" ones. Usually its the teens (not trying to stereotype) that are the ones that look to win at any cost, even if it means to not play in the most "sim" of ways.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read all the rules and have no questions as of this moment.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well Im 24 years old and currently live in Cairo, Egypt after deciding to move here to enter Grad School. Im currently doing my Masters Degree in Migration and Refugee Studies.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? For people who know me, they know that once Im a part of a community, I will be one of the most active guys there. Its almost sickening how active I get, lol, I think I need to find me a life outside of this cuz I have WAY too much time on my hands, haha.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I hope to be a part of a community where sim play comes first. I always feel like being a part of a league is more than just getting your games in, its about the interactions between owners, and the bonds that you make with some of the guys.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? At first I would pause the game and send a PM (either on AIM if my opponent is using that, or on the PS3) explaining the rule that he is breaking, as sometimes in the heat of the moment some guys might not realize they are breaking a certain rule. If he continues to break that rule, I will simply finish out our game and save some highlights of the plays in which the rules are clearly being broken. Then I would get a hold of the commish in our league and explain what happened, while having the video evidence to backup my complaints.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have browsed around and looked at several different leagues here at TF. Out of all the leagues that I looked at, Bowling for Roses certainly intrigues me the most. Either that or Civil War.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Mr. Zikry! Glad you have made it over. Application Approved. Welcome to TF. I will put you on the BFR wait list and just send a msg to H22APWRD94 in regards to Civil War. H22 is also in BFR. You will find we are a tight knit group. Welcome aboard and I will see you around for sure!
  3. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Jul 21, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    Welcome Zikry!