Approved New Member: ZREX17

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 29, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome ZREX17,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. ZREX17

ZREX17 Walk On

Name:Zack Age:16 Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Xbox ZREX17 AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:spartyfootball@gmail.com Time Zone:EST General Availability for User vs User games:Night and most weekends Favorite Teams:Army, Michigan State, New York Yankees, Green Bay Packers How did you hear about Tradition Sports:NCAA Football 13 forums 1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes NCAA football 2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 10 years/2 years 3. What type of player would you say you are? sim style mixing up the plays and mediocre 4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Its fun to compete with older people and it makes a fun contest to see the different styles. 5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no 6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am going in to my junior year in high school. I love the game of football and baseball. I enjoy good wholesome competition. 7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think it will be easy because i am a fan of the game just like my peers. 8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? An enjoyable experience playing games. 9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Email the highlight or picture of the infraction and send it to the commish. 10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I've seen a few leagues, but none have caught my interest yet. Im looking to join a league where i can be Army and run an option offense without being accused of cheesing.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    ZREX17

Think you can edit that post and make it easier for the mods to read? Just will help your app get approved.

4. ZREX17

ZREX17 Walk On

I tried to edit it but it wouldn't let me it said the time to edit was expired.

5. ZREX17

ZREX17 Walk On

• Name:Zack
    • Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Xbox ZREX17
    • AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:spartyfootball@gmail.com
    • Time Zone:EST
    • General Availability for User vs User games:Night and most weekends
    • Favorite Teams:Army, Michigan State, New York Yankees, Green Bay Packers
    • How did you hear about Tradition Sports:NCAA Football 13 forums
    • 1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes NCAA football through Official NCAA 12 forums
    • 2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 10 years/2 years
    • 3. What type of player would you say you are? sim style mixing up the plays and decent skill
    • 4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Its fun to compete with older people and it makes a fun contest to see the different styles.
    • 5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no
    • 6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am going in to my junior year in high school. I love the game of football and baseball. I enjoy good wholesome competition.
    • 7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think it will be easy because i am a fan of the game just like my peers.
    • 8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? An enjoyable experience playing games.
    • 9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Email the highlight or picture of the infraction and send it to the commish.
    • 10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I've seen a few leagues, but none have caught my interest yet. Im looking to join a league where i can be Army and run an option offense without being accused of cheesing.

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Beat me to it..

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved. Make sure the commish of any potential league you might join is aware of your age and that you are in high school. Be sure to join a league that fits your schedule.

Welcome to TSO ZREX17 !