New Member: ZWazir

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 19, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome ZWazir,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. ZWazir

ZWazir Walk On

Name: Zafar
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: mahmudsaysno
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: ZWazir93
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Nights
    Favorite Teams: MSU, Detroit Lions, Detroit Red Wings
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I used to play Online Franchise in madden 11, but after joining they all died out within a month I lost hope.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Probably 5 years, I mostly play football games. If I'm not playing dynasty or franchise mode offline, I'm playing a ranked match.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a relaxed sim player, but if someone is cheesing against me I will break whatever sim rules I have to to embarass that cheater.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? That's fine, I just want to play with serious sim players.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, everything seems to be fine.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I will be attending MSU in the fall as a freshman, and will be a pre-med major hoping to specialize in Sports Medicine. Football has always been my passion and once I graduate I hope to be a team doctor of a NFL team.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I would fit in well, I probably won't be the most active on the forum's, but I definitely will participate in any tournaments, online dynasties, or online franchises that I can.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A place to play online Madden and NCAA against dedicated sim players.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If it was a minor occurrence that I thought was done by accident I would probably let it go, but if it was done repeatedly or was a major rule breaking, I would do whatever I had to do to beat the player, then after the game notify the commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have not really looked yet, but I would be open to any league that would have me.

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

These 2 answers are not consistent with the attitudes and playstyles that this site embraces as a community.

4. ZWazir

ZWazir Walk On

I'm curious then, what is it that you would have me do instead? Obviously if I was able to beat the player who was cheating without having to resort to cheating myself, then I would but it seems unfair that I would be forced to quit my game or play by the rules while my opponent continues to cheat. I'm sorry if it seems that I am going against what is established here, but it just seems strange to have to sit there while someone is cheating against you.

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Oh wow. No bueno

You would need to be pretty active on the boards to be in any online leagues here my friend

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

This community embraces sim play, communication, and activity. If someone is breaking site rules or cheating, I would suggest pausing the game and attempting to communicate with the other user in some way. Stooping to their own level or beating them at their own game does you nothing, and it would be a hollow victory. While many here are competitive, it is just who wins or loses but how the game is played. If we wanted straight competition, we would play in the lobbies.

Like David says, members are expected to be active participants on the board and help generate content and further league discussions. At this time I do not think you are necessarily a good fit for the site, or it may not be quite what you are looking for.