Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Fioroni, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Fioroni

Fioroni Walk On

Apr 22, 2010

Name:Michael Fioroni
    Gamertag/PSN PS3, The_Priest
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability: day, night
    Favorite Teams: greenbay, jays
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: league daddy

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Yes, league daddy. I used to comishon my own league for madden.

2. How long have you been playing video games? 20 years
    How long have you been playing online? 15 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? genrally a great player

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? as long as they follow the rules and play fair its cool with me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? yes Any questions or concerns? no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well, I am married with one daughter. Wife hates my PS3, but dont they all. I played football all my life. played in the states for a bit, finished off in canada were I live.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? very

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? games I can play everyday and not worry about a league folding or restarting

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? Ask why he did it. How do you handle the situation? talk 1st, if that doesnt work talk to the comish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? yes mlb and football
  2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    sup Mike.. glad you found us, im sure Drifter or Hack will be by soon to approve your app... welcome to TF, always great to have more football guys around.
  3. GSUtiger

Apr 13, 2010
    welcome aboard
  4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Application Approved.. Welcome to TF Mike!

*Sigh* This is the truth.....
  5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Awesome glad to have you Mike! Thanks for taking the time to put together your app. The San Diego Padres are all yours if you are interested, just shoot me another msg on AIM, or send me a PM and I can get you setup!