Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by hail2thvctrs, May 14, 2010.

1. hail2thvctrs

hail2thvctrs Walk On

May 14, 2010

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):psn hail2thvctrs
    Time Zone:est
    General Availability:week nights after 9pm
    Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:referred by a friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?I have played in a few online leagues for both NCAA and Madden. It was a league that was run by a friend

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?since coleco vision and intellivision. I have been playing online for about 3 years

3. What type of player would you say you are?i am a competitive player who simply loves a challenge.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?I have no concerns about any age difference as I am sure that this process certainly takes care of any problems that could occur.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?I have read the rules and regulations, and I have no problems or concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am 37, and have been a avid gamer since childhood. I am a craft beer sales manager, as well as a writer for a beer publication. I love video games and the escape they offer from the demands of everyday life. I am competitive and love a challenge.
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I plan on looking at the boards daily or as often as I possibly can. I can tell that this is a well organized operation, and I am looking forward to being a part of it

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    I hope to be challenged, as well as meeting some new people that I wouldn't normally have an opportunity to meet
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would probably finish the game, then determine if it was serious enough to report, taking into consideration events that might have preceded breaking any rules. Perhaps it was a mistake, or could not have been avoided.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    4. PM the commish of the league you are interested in. A few questions might come up that are league specific, such as teams and general availability. I would like to be a part of the omfl league, and possibly any league that might revolve around tiger woods or baseball as well as ncaa and madden.

5. Once you have been accepted into a league the commish will post in your thread saying so.

6. Congrats, you are now a valuable part of our community as a team owner!
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved. Welcome to the site.
  3. GSUtiger

Apr 13, 2010
    welcome aboard
  4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
  5. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Jun 11, 2009
    welcome to yr new home.