Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by rflagg905, Aug 2, 2010.

1. rflagg905

rflagg905 Guest

Name:Tim Martin
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):psn rflagg905
    Email:tim905@mindspring.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:est
    General Availability:mon- fri after 11pm till about 3am est
    Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:My friend vols told me about this and told me to check it out.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes i have been in many of vols leagues for madden and ncaa football.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?I remember playing on atari 2600 and have not stopped since.Played online since the dreamcast[still one of the best systems]

3. What type of player would you say you are?I like to play sports games the way that you would see the real teams play,no dropping back 20 yards and bombing away or blitz every play.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think that it's great to have older guys playing.No screaming about being the best and getting cursed out by a 14 year old will be very nice.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes i read them and have no problem.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.I try to only play friends online just because I know that they will play without cheating or any BS.I like playing to have fun,win or lose I play games to relax and have fun.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?I'll play all my games and will be posting alot.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Great guys to play with and not having to worry about cheese.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?I would point it out to whoever did it,finish the game then post here about it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?yep,I want to play in the ncaa football league.
    4. PM the commish of the league you are interested in. A few questions might come up that are league specific, such as teams and general availability.

5. Once you have been accepted into a league the commish will post in your thread saying so.

6. Congrats, you are now a valuable part of our community as a team owner!

2. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Hey Tim...Its about time ;)

3. rflagg905

rflagg905 Guest

can't wait to play

see you on the field

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved.

6. rflagg905

rflagg905 Guest

Great thanks for letting me join

Now let's have some fun

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

What does rflagg mean? That name sounds familiar, not for a positive reason, but not sure where I know it from. Not saying your that same person because maybe its popular lingo somewhere in the world but... damn... I really don't know where I heard/saw that name before.

8. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

RFlagg was a character in a Steven King novel....Not sure which novel though...

You would not know him unless you were a old member of the RDFL from Dreamcast days up to the 360 early years.

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Well the name is not that 'rare'... he would be the second rflagg at TF... unless he lied on one of his applications... oh well it'll hit me one day

10. rflagg905

rflagg905 Guest

r flagg is from many S King books

I was a beta tester for the 1st xbox and when I got the kit the name r flagg was already up to 4,so I put my favorite # after it.As to lying on my app,I did not and don't appreciate it.If you have a 360 just add rflagg1 to rflagg70 to your friends list and you will see how many have it along with every other main character from the stand.