Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Jags218, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Jags218

Jags218 Walk On

Name: Mike
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xIx SuBz3rO xIx -360
    Email: Jags218@mchsi.com
    AIM: FLA GaToR07x
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: Pretty much daily
    Favorite Teams:Florida Gators and Jacksonville Jaguars
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Mostly online leagues in NCAA with friends.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Been playing video games since I was 3 and have been gaming online for about 6yrs.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I consider myself a competitive player that really enjoys a sim style when it comes to sport games. I really enjoy running offenses and defenses just like the teams would in real life.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I prefer playing with an older group as they are more mature when it comes to conduct while gaming. For me personally it leads to enjoying the whole process more.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes, and no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I live in Iowa which is incredibly boring. When i turned 9-10ish i really started to get into sports and I really wanted to pick teams very different from what most people around here like. So i went with the Jaguars when they became and expansion team, so I just went with the Gators as well. I'm very big into hockey and my favorite team is the Pens (mostly from growing up with Lemieux and Jagr).

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Very active as I'm seeking an OD that can last many years.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Hopefully a very enjoyable gaming experience and some new gaming friends.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Not a very big fan on snitching but if it happens multiple times I would just inform the commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I'm really looking forward to getting into an OD for NCAA 11 that will last a long time.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Mike. Where at in Iowa?!?!

3. Jags218

Jags218 Walk On

Dubuque my entire life.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oh snap, I work with some dubuque lifers, and had 2 roommates in college that went to Hempstead and Wahlert.

5. Jags218

Jags218 Walk On

That is crazy. Yea I unfortunately attended Senior for high school. If I remember correctly we were on ESPN a couple years back for being literally one of the worst football programs in the nation. I see it says your from Cedar Falls, been there your entire life?