Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by adross33, Sep 2, 2009.

1. adross33

adross33 Walk On

Name: Adam Ross
    Gamertag PS3: adross33
    Email:adross@inbox.com
    AIM:none yet
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Evenings Friday Saturday
    Favorite Teams: Ravens

How did you hear about Tradition Football: jms493 are old friends ... I use to run a PS2 league (BSN) back in the day and we met online .. battled and together ran a decent league for a few years.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? I have been in a few Madden leagues .. and use to run one myself called Blast Sports Network .. use to play in Madden Mania tourney's as well

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? A long, long time ... Vic20 Skining anyone? Atari all the way through ... even had the 3DO system ... I play NCAA, Madden and NHL mostly .. other games I just rent or borrow.

3. What type of player would you say you are? STR8 player with tough defense ... it hurts to give up 3 a FG ... no cheese plays, but I will burn you if you can't stop me ...

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think all ages is a good mix

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read....I have and no concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I live in Toronto Canad and work as a personal trainer ... I likely know many of your current members through PS2 days and Madden Mania ... I coach football in my spare time and enjoy hanging out with my friends and family on the weekends ... I'm a certified Sports Conditioning Coach and enjoy working with Athletes of all ages.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes I have seen the different leagues. Im currently looking for a Madden team.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

oh boy!!!!!!

Yes this member would be a valuable asset to Tradition Football get him in!!!

He is the reason I am playing online Football still....He Started a PS2 Madden league that lasted I would say 10 seasons.....I wont the inagural superbowl...Packers vs Steelers......made it to 3 more super bowls but couldnt beat the punks!!

It was sim and it never feel behind. Adross has some web skills also.

He is the exact opposite of me. All defense with a Meh offense. If we could figure out a way where I play offense and he played defense we would never lose!!

Get an Xbox punk....they are cheap as hell now!!

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF man! Application approved.. Renegade-Ice is the Commish of the TF Madden PS3 league.. You can get in contact with him to see if he has any open slots..

Are you interested in being in a NCAA league as well?

4. adross33

adross33 Walk On

Hey thanks HackGolfer ... I may be interested in NCAA ... but right now I'm looking for some Madden action .. I'll check out the PS3 Madden league info ...

5. adross33

adross33 Walk On

Hey JMS493 .... are some of the old guys from the BSN on here ... and thanks for kind words ... true, I owned you for most of our Madden days .. but you consistently owned mine in NCAA with your overtime wins and last second victories ... And sorry dude ... 3 red rings of death was the end of my XBox days ... Billy Boy gets no more money ...

6. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Hey,

I have a spot open in The Evolution. Check it out and if you are interested send me a message.

7. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Ardoss, I just need to know what team you want to coach. Check out our league thread, there is a listing of Coach's there. Thanks, and welcome to the league man!

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

nope no old BSN guys here......RIP BSN