Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by NDCOLTS1979, Oct 17, 2009.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

new member: ndcolts1979

Name: Greg
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ps3/ndcolts1979
    Email:coltjamesconstruction@yahoo.com
    AIM:coltjames03
    Time Zone:central
    General Availability:anytime
    Favorite Teams:illinois fighting illini
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: derrrfree22

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? ncaa 2010 and 2009

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 23 years about 5 years online

3. What type of player would you say you are? competitive

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i feel like an old man lol so its good to be with some older fellows

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? nope they sound great

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. just got retired from the us army oct 16th tore meniscus in both my knees and fractured my ankle

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? havent checked out much but open to any leagues

2. NDCOLTS1979

looking for a very active league. look me up if u have one

3. NDCOLTS1979

whoever has an opening let me know i can play everyday so thats not a problem

4. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

I have an opening in BCS Bowl Busters. Check us out in the forums, if you agree with the rules and find a team you would want in our "Available Teams" thread, let me know.

BTW - I am in the US Army right now.... will be out in January. Would be glad to have a fellow Army brother in my league. (68w 1/15Inf, 3BDE, 3ID)

5. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I have an opening in BfR. Contact me if you are interested.