Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Shaun Mason, Jan 4, 2013.
Everyone please welcome aarondramp.
He will be taking over the Cardinals.
You done messed up A-Aron.
Glad to be on board. There is a very good chance that I will run the Cardinals right into the ground. I will leaning heavily on some of you guys to try to figure out Madden and the new CCM system. Good chance I'll be staying up late trying to figure it all out this weekend.
Aaron if you need any help or have questions, feel free to seek me out. I should be around all weekend except for Saturday evening.
Welcome man. You picked a good division to join in that case, I wouldn't say any of us are too incredible at this game. Looking forward to playing.
You're getting thrown right into the playoffs. Good luck!
Hi new Guy. Welcome aboard!
Welcome to the NFC West , we may suck but at least we have .......... Shit I got nothing
*waits for Baron's stupid whalecum comment*
I'm scared to ask.
Pshhh this guy,lol welcome man
Insert Baron : "Whalecum"
Haha, didn't even see that
Welcome to the NFC West.
Welcome aarondramp! This is a great league to be on.
Welcome, Mr.#1 in the pick'em polls .... Nice
Welcome aarondramp !! +1 ^^ #Elite
Hoping to use the Elgato in here. I need Johnny Football to come through for me.
I'll trade you wins every game against SF for the Elgato.
Great product, I recommend an external drive as the designated save location as whole games in HD are upwards of 15GB. Good luck !
You faggots steal all my fun.
Glad you were the one to take them over Aaron.
Against Cover 2 Man Press:
TE are not pressable: throw digs, outs, and zigs.
Fade Routes are not pressable and can be user caught with an inside pass lead.
Comeback routes (if you have time).
TE and Slot Seams with inside pass .ead.
Wideout slant routes.
Cover 2 and Sink:
Any Deep Flood
And Flat/Curl Combo
Cover 3 and Cover 4:
Watch people trying to disguise Cover 2 looks, by pressing their secondary immediately. This is easily countered by quickly reading the cornerbacks. If they bail, and not press, then proceed to assume Cover 3, Cover 4, and Cover 6.
Bearing these zones are easier, but are good in the ease of disguise.
Outs/with a flat rote (pulls purple zones down)
Curls/ditto (I.e. Shotgun or Ace "Curls Flats"
If they continue to press their zones, then Fitz over top with a fly route.
Goal line: People Love Cover 2 down there:
And a curl/slant combo like Singleback Bunch: Y Trail.
- Don't be afraid of the draw on third down.
-Apart from inside pass leads, I'd stay away with precision passing with the Cardinal qbs and the tmfl accuracy sliders. The ball will sail into Section ZZ, row 138.
- with running from ace mix up the dive and the stretch. If nose guard is line up directly over center then run dive. If not, run stretch. You can quietly just run flip play, instead of the whole, pat your butt thing to do it without defense seeing.
- make sure you pass, and pass often from Ace, I Form, and Strong to keep defense honest. With the 4th ranked offense, most of my big passing plays came from those formations, with defense trying to stop the run.
- Draft a beastly tackle...you need one.
- First drive, run a very vanilla dense and note the opponents tendencies. Try and get them to run at least 8-10 plays. If they score, no big. After you see their crutch plays, take it away from then on. I could name most of my opponents favorite plays from memory now and you will learn that, especially from divisional foes.
- I'd recommend hardly ever running a zero blitz. Too easy to beat.
- zone is not as bad as people say. I ran probably 80% zone and had the 4th ranked defense when I left. Cover 2 man is definitely an over powered defense, but when read per-snap, very easy to beat. Never throw a drag against cover 2 man - auto pick six.
- 3-4 started growing on me. Study up on the defense. You have a sick young defense. Draft a nickel back or nose tackle. Patrick Peterson, Acho, Campbell, and Daryl Washinton are young studs. Your good vets are Docket and safeties.
- If people are abusing outs or curls, run OLB Fire 2 and manually cover deep middle with MLB (quick tip).
- don't let Patrick Pererson return, too valuable.
- Stephen Howlings is your guy (continue to increase his carry).
- Punt with some arch, or else you will get a punt returned on you.
...there is a lot more but this the cliff notes.
Oh last thing, Calais Campbell and Acho are nearly a superstar development. Don't use their xp on anything else, until you get that. They may already have the 50k. Someone can explain that more in depth.
Hope this helps man.
Oh, if you aren't called a Cheezer, at least once a year, then you're not hustling
Separate names with a comma.