New Member_ Jcl5167

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Jcl5167, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Jcl5167

Jcl5167 Walk On

New Member_ Jcl5167

Name: John Christopher
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX jcl5167
    Email: jlangley675@hotmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Available most of the time
    Favorite Teams: UNC, PSU, NY Giants
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: OS forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA with operation sports

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 6 to 7 years

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I would describe myself a pretty competitive player and naturally compettitve person but definitely not win at all costs, its just a game! When it comes to winning a football game I like to win because I deserve it, not by cheesing or exploiting glitches. The biggest enjoyment I get out of a video game is the sense of accomplishment when you've achieved something you thought u couldn't!

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No questions and yes I've read

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I attend Penn State University, I'm a junior finance major hoping to break into investment banking. I'm pretty laid back, I like to make the OD and expierence and would like to see everyone very involved. I'm on the boards daily and just available to do write ups.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very active like I said I'm online alot and looking for a strong community.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I hope to join a good competitive and dedicated sim league that last a long time, and meet some cool people.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Let my commissioner know.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I would like to be apart of an xbox 360 OD (OTPC) with limited head to head ; maybe in a conference championship or bowl game something along those lines. I want it to be compettive with every team playing how they do in real life. NO CHEESE. NO RESTARTING. NO EXPLOITING.

Thanks in advance TF community!

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

What style of player are you? Some responses might be...Realistic, sim, conservative, competitive, win at all costs, ect.

3. Jcl5167

Jcl5167 Walk On

I would describe myself a pretty competitive player and naturally compettitve person but definitely not win at all costs, its just a game! When it comes to winning a football game I like to win because I deserve it, not by cheesing or exploiting glitches. The biggest enjoyment I get out of a video game is the sense of accomplishment when you've achieved something you thought u couldn't!

Thanks for the suggestion

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Thank you for elaborating on your response John. Application Approved. Welcome to TF!