New Members: thefreakness504

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by thefreakness504, Jul 23, 2009.

1. New Members: thefreakness504

Name: Cory Boudreaux
    Gamertag: thefreakness504 (360)
    Email: cboud31@tigers.lsu.edu
    AIM: ontheirieside
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: anytime after 4.pm. on days when i don't have to work
    Favorite NCAA Team: LSU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: operationsports.com forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    - I played in an OD on '09 with two friends from school. I wasn't the commish, but we played 5 full seasons before collectively decided to disband.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    - I've been playing video games since the NES. I've been on Xbox live for almost 2 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    - I like to run systems based on real-life football concepts. In the recent inceptions of NCAA I've been trying to incorporate plays and schemes adopted by the college coaches I admire.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    - I anticipate the opportunity to compete in an OD with mature players. I try to replicate a real-life football program as much as possible in my dynasties, and I like the idea of playing with people who feel the same way.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    - No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    - Football has been in my life as long as I can remember since I started playing 6. I wasn't big enough to play college ball so my playing days ended after high school so once I got to college I became real interested with X's and O's. From there I used NCAA as a platform to test the things I've learned and to increase my knowledge of the game.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    - Whatever is available. I'm just eager to join a competitive and organized OD.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TF!

We just opened up a new Xbox dynasty HERE

Feel free to drop in and reserve your spot.

Let me know if you have any questions.