New Members

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Mar 16, 2011.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Guys I want to fill the league by the start of next season, or even before this offseason starts.

Pagamer left the league, as I mentioned, because he wanted to concentrate on his commish duties for his other league.

That means we have 2 spots. I want guys that don't have other responsibilities on the site and will without a doubt make this league their priority. So these guys will most likely be new to premier leagues.

If you have any suggestions please let me know ASAP.

@MaslerBoros16
    @Big Suge Knight
    @dakota7
    @blLL flo
    @AJ Hart MN
    @gowazzucougs
    @GoGators
    @recchem2000
    @fuzzyl0gic

2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

3. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Oh he wouldn't be a bad addition. But he would need to be in the SEC West and South Carolina is in the East. He's an active guy though I wouldn't mind having him join us if he is willing to play in the West.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

At this point in the OD, I don't think balance should
    be that big of a deal. If a guy really wants South Carolina I say let him have it.

5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Well it's really up to the guys that are in the SEC right now, I don't want to screw them over. If they don't care then I don't care. I'm assuming a few people will be changing teams once 2012 drops anyway so I was thinking along these same lines, but again it's up to the SEC guys.

Speaking of 2012: In a month or so I'm going to start getting the league organized and making sure everyone is cemented in this league before we move into frenzy mode.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

Aw cmon frenzy mode is fun

7. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Frenzy mode sounds interesting, oh by the way JC and Masler the Bruins are going to beat Sparty

• Like Like x 1
  8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I will be changing teams...depending on where my late night guys go (which conference). Probably stick with them since I know a few of you can't stay up late enough for my west coast schedule.

And yes, UCLA is taking down Sparty!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Masler

Masler Moderator

Never

10. gowazzucougs

we can discuss this in the N.O. but I am figuring one of the conferences will be the PAC-10, i have already said I will rebuild the mighty Cougar program on next year's game.

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Mighty is a stretch but yes we will be discussing this topic over there.

12. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I wouldn't mind making the Experience a true experience and take my Golden Gophers next year. Maybe Bill would like Purdue and we all could take rebuilder teams or something.. The only team I truly love is FSU so they would be the only team that I would really want. Always wanted to be my Goph's here at TSO so if others are willing to take bottom feeders like the Cougs (no offense wazzou.. Lol), I would be also.

13. gowazzucougs

No offense I know my Cougs suck, where they have been the past three years is clearly not acceptable to any fan base. However, I believe things will be better next year. As for this dynasty, I don't really have any personal attachment to the Yellow Jackets. I am rebuilding their offense to better suit my style, I can't wait till next season to show the team off. For next year's game I may kick a few teams' tires before making my choice, because I am not rebuilding an entire offense year.

14. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

I would really like to be South Carolina. If other users are in the west then we can change the schedule. I'm not sure if we can change USC's rotating west schedule or not. If not I don't mind scheduling the user games in place of OOC games. Thanks for the reference Fuzzy!

15. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

@GoGators
    @fuzzyl0gic

What do you guys think of having an unbalanced SEC for the remainder of the 2011 game? If you have beef with it I wont do it, but if your cool with it I'm going to allow USCCharleston in.

16. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Doesn't matter to me. The teams likely in such shambles that it won't matter. Plus somebody should pick up Bama in our SEC West rotation so it's fine.

17. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends