New Membership - BuzzterHead

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by BuzzterHead, Jun 7, 2010.

1. BuzzterHead

BuzzterHead Walk On

Jun 7, 2010
    New Membership - BuzzterHead

Name: James Eckland
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): BuzzterHead xbox360
    AIM: J Eckland
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: generally after 11pm est
    Favorite Teams: Nebraska
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: yahoo search

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have experience commishing College Dynasties and Madden Franchises---

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Ncaa and Madden for 10 years, on pc and console

3. What type of player would you say you are? I play simulation. I like to put realism into the game. I play the way coaches would play. I play hard to win, but losing is part of the game. You win some you lose some.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm an older guy in my 40's. I've playing madden since it started. It sounds like you guys play the way a game should be played, with great sportsmanship.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules and I don't have any questions at this time.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm 43 years old, going to school for Radiology. I live in Orlando and divorced. I'm a huge Nebraska Cornhusker Fan. I love playing Ncaa and Madden.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Well I like the way you have this set up, well organized, and it seems like u fellas are very serious about your leagues. If thats the case, then very active.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? great competition, great sportsmanship, and hopefully be around for awhile to get to know some of u fellas. Its good to know there are some serious gamers out there.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would probably pause the game, let my apponent know the rule, and if it keeps happening, I would just let him play the way he is, continue to play the game by following the rules myself and setting a good example. I would then contact a commissioner after the game and let you guys handle it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes
  2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Welcome to TF James.. Application Approved! You will find that most of the guys here are very dedicated and serious about their leagues, so you should have no problem fitting in.
  3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    is it me or are these applications real STRONG lately... wow.. impressive once again.
  4. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Oct 6, 2009
    I've definitely liked the last couple.

Madden'11 : Ten Year War team picking thread will be up the first week of July, I'd love to see you join the war.