NEW MEMEBER: bladeless

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by bladeless, Nov 21, 2009.

1. bladeless

bladeless Walk On

NEW MEMEBER: bladeless

Name: Timyron
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): bladeless (PS3)
    Email: timyron@hotmail.com
    AIM: bladeless20
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Afternoons-Late night (it kinda various I usually try to make time)
    Favorite Teams: FSU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Saw the website on Utopia

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes. I have been in multiple OD since they came out with the idea.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Been playing games all my life, but Im not a big time online person. I only play online when it comes to OD.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I like playing realistic and rebuilding. And I love to compete. The closer the game the better.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Ima grown ass man jus like the rest of you. Im jus a younger grown ass man than the rest of you lol

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    One question if I choose to run a fleXbox One offense and I dont have the nessasry FB to run it but I have a HB who seems capable of being my FB in THAT offense. Can my HB be a FB on the depth chart even tho he is not a FB or prolly not quite 220lbs (maybe on the lines of 205 or 210)?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I work part time. I go to school full time. I love sports, especially football (obviously). I have a lil 2 year old (Today is his birthday!!) who is funny. He looks like he wants to play sports too.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    The Evolution and maybe BCS Busters

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TF.

To answer this question, it depends. In general on this site, it would probably not be allowed unless he has some attributes that FB has (outside of size). Some leagues have speed, weight and height restrictions on position changes, some don't.

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

you should come check out league evolution it has openings