NEW MEMEBER : BucNutts

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by BucNutts, Mar 22, 2010.

1. BucNutts

BucNutts Walk On

NEW MEMEBER : BucNutts

Name: Brian Phillips
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX)
    : PSN- BucNutts
    Email: bphillips14@gmail.com
    AIM: BucNutts14
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Usually evenings. Depending on work from 5pm central on...or if I work 11 pm central until whenever. I usually use good communication and am available under most circumstances
    Favorite Teams: Ohio State Buckeyes
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Luvtotha9 - Member in an Online Dynasty I am in.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Ncaa since Online Dynasties came about. Have been commish of several, and a top tier player in others. Currently in QuestfortheBest dynasty, where we play sim, and hold a 76-6 record. 11-6 against users. (only have 2-3 user games a year)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? For over 10 years. Online play I have played several years.

3What type of player would you say you are? Definitely a SIM player, with a balanced offensive attack.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No differences at all. I prefer older players, as discussions and ideas area expressed without chaos for the most part.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? yes I have read..all seems good to me.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. A recent education grad, looking to coach and teach secondary students. The kid in me will never die, even though my wife has different ideas. I tell her all the time " I will play this game until I can no longer control the sticks :p" Love the competition of online play (against str8 users)

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? very, the current OD I am in we have a forum and I am one of the most active posters. And share some of the commish duties, and moderators on the forums.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Great competition, gaining online friends, to play other games with in the ps3 community

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Usually in this case, I will message the opponent directly, to gain his thinking behind the move or strategy, while offering why I thought it was a rule break. If the situation cannot be resolved, quit the game and contact the commish and try to resolve the problem. Explaining both parties viewpoints on the situation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes I would like to be a part of a league that has 12 players, 4 to a conference. I like user games, and the competition and level playing field it brings. I can go with either a powerhouse team, or a middle of the pack team. I have played with all types of teams in an online league.

2. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Another buckeye, always glad to see. Too bad he's on PS3!

(Pending application approval, of course...) Welcome to the site!

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    We encourage people to finish all games (unless it is Madden) so that you can grab video and photo evidence to present to your commissioner.

As long as you understand that, application approved. Welcome to TF!

4. BucNutts

BucNutts Walk On

Ok. I can understand. Sounds good.

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Hey Man,

Welcome to TF. I just sent you a PM back about an opening in Saturday Heroes.. Let me know if you are interested..