New Memeber- dzsummes3

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ChaoticUT, Jul 19, 2010.

1. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Jul 19, 2010
    New Memeber- ChaoticUT

Name: Zach
    PSN: dzsummes3
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability: Pretty much M-Thurs day or night and Fri-Sun day only
    Favorite Teams: UT Vols
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

2. How long have you been playing video games?
    How long have you been playing online? About 18 years and online for 3years

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Played real life football my whole life so I like my gaming to reflect the real thing as much as possible.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    From what I have read so far I am excited about the community. It seems like your all passionate and serious but at the end of the day realize it is just a game and is meant to bring fun

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yup sound pretty straight forward

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Born and raised in Southern Cal but a lot of my family is from Tennessee. Never was a USC fan and never will be due to the recent events :)

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Well since I'm fairly new to this online gaming/forums and what not I am very intrigued by it and see that there is a lot to learn. So with that being said I will be looking around the site very often

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Being able to pick other peoples brains about topics and issue that were all passionate about and of course good, competitive online play.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Well first I would bring it to the players attention and see if he/she even realized they broke a rule. If from there on out a rule was repeatedly broken I would report the player to the comish and the site mods if need be.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I have checked out most of the NCAA leagues because that is mainly the game I play. I am a passionate UT fan so playing with them would be ideal but I am also up for the ideal of playing in a smaller conference with lesser known teams and rebuilding them to power houses with my style and players I have recruited.
  2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Feb 11, 2009
    Welcome to Tradition football, application approved.