New Memeber: Pryce

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Pryce, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Pryce

Pryce Walk On

New Memeber: Pryce

Name: Brandon Price
    Gamertag/PSN: Playstation 3 (PSN): Pryce
    Email: football32935@yahoo.com
    AIM: Prycedon
    Time Zone: Eastern: I live in Florida
    General Availability: I work Monday thru Friday 8am - 4:30pm
    Favorite Teams: Florida State Seminoles, Pittsburgh Steelers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Through operationSports (RynoAid)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I was in an online league (NCAA) last year that went for 3 seasons before the commish disbanded.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing games for 15 years plus. I have been playing online since 2004 (NCAA 2005) PS2

3. What type of player would you say you are? A fair competitor who just loves a good challenge win or lose. I love str8 SIM competition, I dont think there is anything better.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think at 24 I can still relate to alot of guys who might be a little older. I mean when we're talking mid 20's and 30's, i dont really believe a significant gap is present. With that said, I'm a versatile guy, and I dont have an issue with people who may be a little older than me. I think its great personally to see guys who are older than me doing something that I love to do.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? None at all. I think its great the way this site is handled. I'd rather fill this out and know what im getting into, which is dedicated gamers and SIM sports fans who are alot like me.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm born and raised in Melbourne, FLA and sports are number 1 for me aside from family and freinds. I love competing and i love competition. Combine that with my love for video games and I just think its a perfect match. I have a steady job now for the past 3 years and a girlfriend who I love, so I'm a consistent guy and I just want to enjoy myself. i love the pittsburgh steelers first and foremost and the noles come in secondly in my heart.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I will be very active in the forum. Joining a league is something I want to do with a dedicated group and I just want to be an asset to this community and to this site because I think its great what you guys are all about.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I hope to make friends with people who share my passions as I'm sure most everyone on here does. I'm really just looking forward to getting everything started really.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would definitely report the wrong doings of whomever might have commited them to both the commisioner of my league and the site Admins. I think upholding integrity to this site would be the number 1 thing to do.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Not yet. Although when I am done filling this out I am going to search for a league and hopefully I can get into one. I know what i want to be apart of however and that is an Online Dynasty league for NCAA football 11.

Thanks for your time. I'm excited and I hope everyone here on TF will welcome me in. I'm looking forward to it.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved

3. Pryce

Pryce Walk On

Thanks alot!

i am very excited to get this started.

Do you think there will be any new ps3 dynasties starting soon?

I've been actively trying to find a spot in the pre existing ones so far.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    We are currently gauging interest for new leauges. I would get on the waiting list for the two new leagues we just started for the time being.

5. Pryce

Pryce Walk On

Will do. Thank again.