New Memeber: The Brunsons

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by The Brunsons, Jul 14, 2009.

1. The Brunsons

The Brunsons Guest

New Memeber: The Brunsons

Name:Matthew Brunson
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX):The Brunsons
    Email:jmbrunson@gmail.com
    AIM:n/a
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability:nights after 7 and weekends
    Favorite NCAA Team:Alabama
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:JHeb

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    No, brand new to xbox live
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been playing video games as long as I can remember. I've had xbox live for two days.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Conservative.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I like the range since I'm in it. I'm looking to play in a serious league.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes and no questions.
    6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.
    I like playing with smaller named schools, any non-BCS conference.

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Heya Matthew - you can make you way down to the OFFL Mid-Major or Small Schools leagues and post about your interest.

Welcome!

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Welcome Brunson...I was hoping you'd make it over here. I saw you joined my old site in the past day or so. We're here now and it's going to rock! Come one down to the OFFL Mid-Majors and read over the "Dynasty Description" to see what we're all about. If you like it and want to join up, we've got one spot left and that spot is in the Mountain West Conference. The teams taken there are New Mexico, TCU and Utah, if memory serves me correctly.

Anyway, let me know...I'd be glad to guide you through this dynasty and what we expect from our members.

See ya...

JHeb