New Memer: Betz

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Betz, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Betz

Betz Walk On

Name: Mark Betzala aka Betz
    Gamertag: Xbox- Betz You Up
    Email: Betz_mark@yahoo.com
    Aim: Mbetz91
    Time Zone: East Coast
    General Availablility: Weeknights and weekends. Im very flexible.
    Fav Sport Team: Philadelphia Eagles
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Through MKeller25(idk if thats his username on this forum or not)

1. Have your ever played in any online leages?

Yes, Ive been doing online franchise madden leagues since the OF was introduced in madden 10. Before that i was a member of LeagueDaddy and was in multiple leagues from madden, NCAA, and Arena Football leagues. Now im currently a member of SPFL, N.W.O and Xlence Online Franchise for madden 11

2. How long have you been playing video games?

Ive been playing video games for what seems like forever. all the way back to PS1 and Nintento 64.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Im an extremely competitive player. I strive for greatness. Every season is a super bowl or bust for me.

4. Our community consist of more moture bunch and the average is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any different similarities between our population and your age?

Im only 20 but I'm very respectful of the forums and the other players that are on here. Age is just a number so it doesnt bother me. Like i said before i have been doin leagues for awhile and this one should be no different.

5. Have you read the rules and general game play guidlines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes i have read them. and no i have no questions. Im a sim player so i shoudl have no trouble following the rules of your league.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Names Mark, but everyone calls me Betz. Im from Philly. My favorite Team is the Philadelphia Eagles and i support Mike Vick lol. I tend to speak my mind regardless of the outcome. lol Im a great person and i wont be a troublemaker at all. if you have any questions i'll gladly answer.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Very active, i usually dont make many posts on forums, however i check the forums about 10+ times a day and i read all that thier is to offer. so im always 100% up to date on new events.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I hope to meet a new core group of sim players to play the game that i love to play. Madden

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponant breaks the league or site rules. What do yo do? How do you handle the situation?

First, i would pause the game and contact the member im playing. Informing him that he has broken a rule. Depend on his response i would do the following. If its a calm/ remorseful responce then i would be able to look the other way as long as it doesnt happen again. If its a smart remark then i could make sure the i contact a commish asap. But for the most part i like to handle these situations myself without bring a commish into the picture.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you anything that you want to be a part of?

No not yet, I know MKeller25 from another League, and he informed me that there was a madden league starting up and the Eagles were available to i jumped on that lol. But yes im very interested in looking at the other leagues and see what there is to offer.

COMMISH'S - IF YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME ON LIVE OR WHAT NOT. I WILL ANSWER THEM ASAP. HOPE TO BE PLAYING WITH YOU GUYS SOON.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

How do you respond to a loss? Or do you favor more of a "win-at-all cost" type attitude when it comes to playing?

3. Betz

Betz Walk On

Well i hate losing, but i no how to take a loss. Even if i have to go out and buy a new controller lol...No but on a serious note. Regardless of the score i keep it sim and i DONT tend to turn lobby player when i start to lose. I never run up score or anything of that nature. What you see on sundays is what you'll see from me for the most part. With the exception of money plays and what not, i always mix it up and i will follow the rules. If i cant follow rules i would just save you the trouble and not bother going through this whole process...You wont have to worry about people complaining about me or my style of gameplay....i hope that answers your question...

Anything else?

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Thanks for the quick response back Mark. Application approved