New Mexico Lobos

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by BakerWildcat7, Apr 3, 2011.

1. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Luke Baker, C 6'2" 302lbs
    Career Projection: Starter in 2 years.

Luke is a definitely a solid addition to the program, he doesn't possess great strength for his size but it is adequate (C str), His most valuble asset is his pass blocking (B- pass blk), and with proper coaching will develop into a solid starter on the o-line.

Sean Marshall, T 6'5" 308lbs
    Career Projection: Starter in 2 years.

Sean Marshall is another welcome addition to the Lobo o-line, he doesn't have any attributes that jump off the page, but he is a well balanced tackle with very nice size. Could compete for immediate playing time as a freshman.

• Like Like x 1
  2. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

I like to see a first year coach build up a program by bringing in the big uglies!

Wish I could see the ratings.. they look to have good measurables at least. Good stuff keep it coming.

3. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

We all know football is a game won in the trenches! Just hope to build my front lines on both sides of the ball!

4. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. IrishBearcat

The tackle will be solid for any scheme, he's really weak (D strength) though.

Hopefully you're a passing team, as the C will work nicely for a passing attack but will struggle in run blocking.

6. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

FYI: I'm using my one switch to go to the 4-3 defense!

7. IrishBearcat

Post this in the "Pre-season survey thread, S6" thread please. Thanks.

8. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Tyler McNair ATH, 6'2" 193 lbs :4stars:
    Career Projection: Immediate Starter

McNair is the biggest signing in Coach BakerWildcat short tenure. McNair is a 4 star ath who projects as a QB. His B speed makes him the type of game changer the Lobos haven't had since Taruean Austin. His C+ throwing power is a major negative, but can be overcome by his ability to grasp the Lobo spread offense.

Aaron Cook ATH, 6'0" 231 lbs :3stars:

Career Projection: Possible first year starter

Cook reminds us of a Tim Tebow type of QB. Big and strong with B speed and B- throwing power, Cook could be trouble for MWC defenses next season.

Scott Babour OLB 6'5" 242 lbs :2stars:

Career Projection: Starter in 3 years

Babour is a freakish athlete, standing 6'5" 242 lbs, he adds B+ speed to his massive frame. Although he lacks the ability to diagnose plays, with proper coaching he could evolve into an all-american performer.