1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Mexico Lobos

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by BakerWildcat7, Apr 3, 2011.

1. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Luke Baker, C 6'2" 302lbs
    Career Projection: Starter in 2 years.

Luke is a definitely a solid addition to the program, he doesn't possess great strength for his size but it is adequate (C str), His most valuble asset is his pass blocking (B- pass blk), and with proper coaching will develop into a solid starter on the o-line.

Sean Marshall, T 6'5" 308lbs
    Career Projection: Starter in 2 years.

Sean Marshall is another welcome addition to the Lobo o-line, he doesn't have any attributes that jump off the page, but he is a well balanced tackle with very nice size. Could compete for immediate playing time as a freshman.

• Like Like x 1
  2. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

I like to see a first year coach build up a program by bringing in the big uglies!

Wish I could see the ratings.. they look to have good measurables at least. Good stuff keep it coming.

3. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

We all know football is a game won in the trenches! Just hope to build my front lines on both sides of the ball!

4. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. IrishBearcat

The tackle will be solid for any scheme, he's really weak (D strength) though.

Hopefully you're a passing team, as the C will work nicely for a passing attack but will struggle in run blocking.

6. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

FYI: I'm using my one switch to go to the 4-3 defense!

7. IrishBearcat

Post this in the "Pre-season survey thread, S6" thread please. Thanks.

8. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Tyler McNair ATH, 6'2" 193 lbs :4stars:
    Career Projection: Immediate Starter

McNair is the biggest signing in Coach BakerWildcat short tenure. McNair is a 4 star ath who projects as a QB. His B speed makes him the type of game changer the Lobos haven't had since Taruean Austin. His C+ throwing power is a major negative, but can be overcome by his ability to grasp the Lobo spread offense.

Aaron Cook ATH, 6'0" 231 lbs :3stars:

Career Projection: Possible first year starter

Cook reminds us of a Tim Tebow type of QB. Big and strong with B speed and B- throwing power, Cook could be trouble for MWC defenses next season.

Scott Babour OLB 6'5" 242 lbs :2stars:

Career Projection: Starter in 3 years

Babour is a freakish athlete, standing 6'5" 242 lbs, he adds B+ speed to his massive frame. Although he lacks the ability to diagnose plays, with proper coaching he could evolve into an all-american performer.