New Mexico vs. #2 Utah

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NatiSaint, Aug 28, 2009.

1. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

New Mexico vs. #2 Utah

Hey buddy- When can you get this game in... I have EXTREMELY limited time this weekend unfortunately. I am going to be around most of the day friday until 6:15 where i gotta leave and wont get back til like 9:30 or so. Then I will be able to play whenever...

Saturday I have morning until like 1:00 to get the game done - after that I will be EXTREMELY limited because I have a wrestling show that night... and Sunday I am going out of town..

Sorry its so difficult - these user game falls o nthe worst weekend possible.

2. shane79013

shane79013 Walk On

i can play whenever you want.

3. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Wow - we've tried atleast 4 times... game wont let us make it past a minute into the 2nd. This is so stupid.... EA server....

4. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

It just wont let us to do... Very aggravated because I cant really play after today...

5. shane79013

shane79013 Walk On

well to be honest i dont think it is going to matter when we try again. i think its just a bad connection between the two of us. i know there was 1 guy on 09 i had the same issue with. we were both able to play anybody else but when we tried to play eachother it never worked. im willing to try again if you get another oppurtunity to play before the advancement though if you want.

6. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Tonight when I get back i'd like to try - appx 9:30 est....if it doesnt work then i guess we let lady luck decide for us....

7. shane79013

shane79013 Walk On

sounds good to me. as far as i know im not going anywhere tonight just watching LOST on netflix.

8. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Good communication fellas...Yeah, try again or however much you two want. If it won't work out I'll sim it at the advancement time on Sunday night. Sucks to hear this though...

9. shane79013

shane79013 Walk On

man my guys dont want to jump to get the ball for anything