1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New NC State coach!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ctvolfan, Jun 4, 2011.

1. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Hey guys, I am going to be taking over NC State at the launch of '12. I am a recent college graduate from the University of Tennessee. Just got my first real job and have been married now for about six months. I have not been in a league since Dec. do to moving into a new house, newlywed, and finishing up my last semester of college. I have been dieing to get back into the game and this site. I see we have a pretty solid group here and I look forward to adding to that.

I am excited to be apart of The Rise and look forward to meeting and playing against each of you.

With that said, only 40 days left till 2012 drops.

• Like Like x 2
  2. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Welcome to the dynasty man. Hope you enjoy your stay.

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Cool, looks like we're set! Welcome man.

4. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Welcome to the league man, I think we were in The Hurt Locker together for a short period before you had to leave. Glad to have you back on TSO as well.

5. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Thanks guys,

Yea I hated to leave the league when I did I was just swamped with a lot at the time. Definitely glad to be here and look forward to being apart of what seems like a great OD.

6. robmacdog

robmacdog Walk On

Welcome to the league! I look forward to our Week 5 match-up in the first season of '12. (I'm Georgia Tech)

7. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Thanks man. Yea should be a good match-up. Going to have to get use to NC State do not really no much about them except they lost there QB due to transfer.

8. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Their backup Mike Glennon is supposed to be pretty good, however if he is anything like his brother it will be an adventure

• Like Like x 1
  9. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Dear lord not that Glennon.. im going to be in need of a good QB soon. Will be hitting the recruiting trail hard.