New NCAA Xbox 360 Dynasty

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Masler, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Masler

Masler Moderator

New NCAA Xbox 360 Dynasty

I am attempting to host a dynasty for the 360. This dynasty is all about taking one of the lower teams in a conference and bringing them to glory. No one can be high ranked/rated teams, I.E. Ohio State, Florida, USC, etc. are all banned. Your team must be overall rated at least a B or lower, only choosing B because I know some conferences are pretty even. Also, no 5 or 6 star teams. Anyway, the conferences we will have are the BCS conferences (Big 10, Pac 10, Big 12, ACC, SEC, Big East), although if you wish to be in a non BCS conference I will allow it, but you will play BCS teams on your non conference games. When I get a forum we will work on scheduling for all users.

We will have 2 users hailing from each conference, if your conference has divisions then you must choose one side, you cannot be on the same side as the other user. This way you have a chance to meet up in the conference championship.

There will be recruiting restrictions and a set of rules that will come later once I get a forum. Also, advancing will occur every 2 or 3 days depending on how fast games are played and based on the amount of user vs user games.

I am leaning towards being one of the two from the ACC.

And to make things easier I will post which teams can be picked:

ACC: Boston College (B, 4 Star), Duke (C+, 2 Star), NC State (B, 3 Star), Virginia (B-, 3 Star), Wake Forest (B, 3 Star)

Big 10: Illinois (B-, 3 Star), Indiana (B-, 3 Star), Michigan St (B, 3 Star), Minnesota (B-, 3 Star), Northwestern (B, 3 Star), Purdue (B-, 3 Star), Wisconsin (B, 4 Star)

Big 12: Baylor (B-, 2 Star), Colorado (B-, 4 Star), Iowa St (C+, 3 Star), Kansas State (B-, 3 Star), Missouri (B, 4 Star), Texas A&M (B-, 4 Star), Texas Tech (B, 4 Star)

Big East: UConn (B-, 3 Star), Louisville (B-, 4 Star), Rutgers (B, 4 Star), Syracuse (C, 3 Star), USF (B, 3 Star)

Pac 10: Arizona (B, 3 Star), Arizona St (B, 4 Star), Oregon St (B, 4 Star), Stanford (B, 3 Star), Washington (B-, 3 Star), Washington St (C, 3 Star)

Sec: Arkansas (B, 3 Star), Kentucky (B-, 3 Star), Mississippi St (B-, 3 Star), South Carolina (B, 3 Star), Vandy (B-, 2 Star)

Any non-BCS potential users must follow rules when requesting, reminder of those, no 5 or 6 star school, cannot be ranked, must be B overall or lower.

And please don't forget if your conference has divisions to pick teams on opposite sides. Can't stress that enough..

2. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

id be interested in taking miami

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

Miami is a 5 star rated school..off limits..

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

I will be going with the Maryland Terps

5. mcGriffLe

mcGriffLe Walk On

This sounds almost identical to the dynasty we are trying to start in the other new 360 dynasty.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

really? i didn't know that

7. mcGriffLe

mcGriffLe Walk On

Check it out. We have basically the same set-up. I was supposed to be the commish but i would be more than happy to have you do it.

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

ok...just send over any of those who are interested...and have them tell me which team..are you interested in joining? I am the only one with a team so far...so first come first serve

9. mcGriffLe

mcGriffLe Walk On

Drifterbub was going to put the names in random.org to get a random order for people to choose who they want to be. I think this is the most fair way. I think there are 11 guys over there so if you just join up we may be able to get this party started.

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

which one is it? i'll take a look

11. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Ill join

12. mcGriffLe

mcGriffLe Walk On

New TF Xbox 360 NCAA Dynasty

just in this same forum.

13. Masler

Masler Moderator

i have a few people interested already...if i can't get this one going i'll come over to that one.

14. mcGriffLe

mcGriffLe Walk On

We can't have 2 dynasties be exactly the same. Why don't you just finish out ours. We would be full then?

15. mcGriffLe

mcGriffLe Walk On

Maryland is a 3 star school but is a B+ overall.

16. Masler

Masler Moderator

what rosters are you using? romancaersars?...cuz i use those and it has maryland listed at a B

17. Masler

Masler Moderator

so am I going to be commish of this league then?

18. Centurum Dave

Centurum Dave Walk On

I am also interested. My teams of choice are:

1. USF
    2. South Carolina
    3. Michigan State
    4. Or just throw me any team.

Thanks for the invite

19. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

i want baylor

20. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    This dynasty is not going to form anymore. Masler has decided to commish the league that just formed. Please refer to that one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.