***NEW***NEW***NEW***

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TRudethaDude, May 4, 2010.

1. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

***NEW***NEW***NEW***

Hey everybody,

We have a new "who are we in the OMFL" thread this season. Can we get everybody to spend the few minutes it takes filling it out before we advance to week 2 please!?!?!?!?

Just wanted to put this out because I know a few people thought they had it done with our old thread, but this new one has only been up for a short period of time.

Thanks

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I suggest there should be a place in there for where we live and time zone for scheduling purposes and all that

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Alrighty I'll add that tonight!

Thanks TRdude for this!

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

guys the reason we are asking for cell numbers is not so we can call you, its so we can txt each other to schedule games and such. So don't be a wiener about it and help us out!

5. shuffman25

shuffman25 Walk On

yes, If i call you in the middle of the night breathing heavy, dont be alarmed i do this to all my friends! Its perfectly normal

6. BOM86

BOM86 Walk On

Honestly, if it's all about texting, make it required your AIM account goes to your phone. That's how mine works. No numbers required, just the AIM.

7. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

not everyone has a phone that does that and not everyone has it on all the time. i have AIM on my phone, but i can't/won't leave it on all the time.

8. BOM86

BOM86 Walk On

It's not on my phone, it's in my AIM. When someone IM's me, it just sends me a regular text with a call back number like 280-240. So AIM on a phone is not required. If you can get texts, you can get IM's from a properly setup AIM. If your worried about inappropriate IM's, that risk goes along with giving numbers. The risk of prank calls/text. I can still IM someone's phone from AIM without them having anything. I think giving an AIM, as long as it goes to your phone, is as good as giving a number.... IMO.... Not complaining, just sayin lol.... BTW I'll fill out that who we are thread tomorrow.....