New NFL Rushing Record

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CWT 3000, Sep 24, 2010.

1. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

New NFL Rushing Record

A. Peterson - 31 Attepts, 298 Yards, 3 TD (Long 82); Thats 's a 9.6 YPC.

Poor Pats got shredded by the best OL & RB combo in the league. He also caught a swing pass for another TD. Team is starting to gel.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Careful with running up the score. AP should have been on the bench in the 4th.

Thats not just out to you but everyone. Seriously guys, stop running it up on CPU teams.

3. Geiger52

Geiger52 Walk On

You probably don't want to be hyping your guy up when were up 30 points in the 4th and still scoring with AP. Just a thought...

4. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Teel kept throwing INTs in the redzone. Plus, I only scored twice in the second half. Should AP have been on my bench? Maybe. I already have Rice and Shaincoe injured for the season. I wasn't going to continue passing it, because I was far enough ahead. That's evident by Petersons 31 carries. But being in NE backyard I wasn't taking anything for granted. Lastly, like any good coach, if my player is on the cusp of doing something special- no doubt I'm going to give him a shot. Gives us momentum and confidence going into next weeks game vs. the Pack.

-Head Ball Coach

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I did notice you only scored 14 points in the second half, both rushing. AP should have probably been on the bench. I'm not going to really jump all over you for it but just keep it in mind that I am watching.

Congrats on the new rushing record. AP is crazy, that much is certain.

6. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

AP is a beast, no question. However, I was able to hold him to under 80 yards in our game, so I'm pretty proud of that. But congrats on the record. Don't sleep on Felix though, he's capable of putting up similar numbers.

7. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

You had me off-balance the entire game. I'm looking forward to a rematch soon. Maybe we'll meet up in the playoffs.

Game on.