New Northwestern Head Coach

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Aug 27, 2012.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Hey guys, figured I would create a thread and introduce myself as Northwestern's new Head Coach. I have had passing conversations with a few of you either in other threads or the chat box. Have been speaking with Hova for a few days and decided to join the league. Have read thru all your posts and stuff and you guys seem to have a great league here and I'm hoping I can add to it.

My GT is MMJuggs45. I'm an East Coast Guy, work 9-5, so my gaming time is usually like 8-11pm EST (roughly) during the week. Flexible though for user games if need be.

Looking forward to getting my ass kicked by each and every one of you along the way.

Mike

PS - Have a question regarding the recruiting rules for this year alone. New guy already asking for favors...I know.

I have 66 players on my roster and 15 seniors, meaning I should normally have 19 scholarships right? But the cpu signed a 1* & a 2* Juco T/G. Neither of which I would have gone after given only having 19 available slots. I know you guys skip cuts, but can I still recruit to 19? Odds are I dont sign that many since the cpu had approx 4 Kickers and 4 punters they were recruiting so had to do alot of moving around my board. But just wondering if I can still go to 19 this year or if I should only hit the 17 mark?

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Welcome to the league! And I am sure no one will mind since cpu signed them.

3. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Welcome. I'm looking forward to raping your team during the last week of the year from now on.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Welcome.

5. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Welcome to the league Juggs!

6. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

welcome

7. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Welcome to the league

8. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

Welcome man, looking forward to our game this week..

9. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

thanks everyone...